Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Loincloth

ZeroPhobic

DE said in the last live stream they were going to give cloth the ability to flow like cloth. This got me thinking about a way to show clan colors out on the field. Where can they put an added bit on the Frames that will not cover the great look of them? One place that might not cover anything too interesting, loincloth... Sounds about right, right? 

We will need clan symbols or be able to have the name of the clan across and they need to have the cloth effect in-game and design either symbols or a cool way to display the clan names, but other than these little details, I think it sounds like a good way to show clan pride, what do you think?

Basically like a tabard. It could be like a shawl or robe worn over the warframe to indicate whos clan this Tenno fights for. Maybe it could come it various styles. Like a Monk's Robe for those that go that way. Or a small cape for those who want that style. They could be different styles based on the different traditions Tenno take their martial arts and chivilaric code from

Basically like a tabard. It could be like a shawl or robe worn over the warframe to indicate whos clan this Tenno fights for. Maybe it could come it various styles. Like a Monk's Robe for those that go that way. Or a small cape for those who want that style. They could be different styles based on the different traditions Tenno take their martial arts and chivilaric code from

I like how you think, sir!

Okay, tabard is a much better word. Still I don't feel like they'd fit most of the warframes. I'd prefer a scarf, sash or shawl. No capes though =V

I am more worried about covering the frames features, that is why I thought loincloth, but sash works, if that makes you not blush from reading this.