Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How's Ne Zha?

mosaickle

Question

Should I pick him up? He seems like the jack of all trades frame that I've been looking for, apparently he gets compared to Oberon a lot as a jack of all trades but people have been saying he's better and worse so I'm a bit lost

He does seem hella fun though

11 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, D20 said:

Best warframe for speedruns.

Yup, he's one fast Nyan Cat. With all possible speed/slide mods and Volt's speed buff you are so fast that you can glitch through closed doors :crylaugh:

Personally I still prefer Oberon, but Nezha is high on my list aswell. Nezha's 3rd skill is good for survival, (and with  the augment it's great for teamplay) hist 1st skill is preety good, 2nd is not bad and 4th is reasonable aswell. And since he is easy to get, it's worth giving him a try :highfive:

59 minutes ago, Atylia said:

He seems like the jack of all trades frame

He is basically a combination of volt (sliding speed), oberon (firewalker), rhino (halo shield) and has decent CC.  He can also heal with a bit of skill involved and can teleport and cause not so terrible aoe damage.  When his 3rd ability is active, enemies in melee range are staggered by it and his 1st ability ignites enemies constantly.

I've done nothing but run through missions with firewalker active, not attacking of any kind and come out with top kills, its pretty funny.

shhh, do'nt let the secret out.

Nezha can hold its own,and in some cases even best them, with many of the so called tanks out there.  Nightmare missions, sorties, etc. a breeze.

Only time I regretted Nezha is chosing him as a frame for TWW quest cos I run him with base health and shields and it did'nt workout well fighting the Kuva guards with no access to his powers.

If you want to have super fun, slap maglev and rush; dust off your ignis and go to town.

I prefer playing 'tankier' frames and used to do pretty much any mission except for spies with my trusty rhino. A while a go I finished building nezha and started levelling him. Haven't hardly played with rhino since. 

Nezha has great survavibility and his cc and other abilities are way more fun than rhino's imo. 

Plus, the speed, coming from a rhino main for a long long time, the speed is just awesome!