Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee non stop ulti

bashedpotato

Question

Probabably the person yow saw had an maxed arcane energize and a sunika cuz when the dog digs mostly restores 75 energy and with the arcane the energy pool gets refilled, also if he or she had a rakta or synoid weapon would regain 25% of  energy per radial explosion

On 3/2/2017 at 4:08 AM, Stonehenge said:

Mmh nope, i wasn't rude, or silly, sorry mate. And i wasn't insulting, by the way. You see. This guy asked some advice, i gave him one.

I won't argue again about how the concepts of cooperation and teamplay are systematically raped by the holy selfish need of "be the one who nukes everything in a match, because my fun is more important", i was just telling him this is a big mistake. It's an opinion. He will play as he wants.

Telling the OP "And it's the laziest, anti coop and ugliest way to play. Please don't." is not advice. Just because you don't like his methods, that doesn't mean its a terrible thing. It was most definitely passive aggressive towards the OP and it wasn't needed.

OP even said "I hope i'm not offending anyone", and was using it to only farm for relics on Interception missions, and you had to bash on his parade. You know what you did. Own up to it.

On 3/3/2017 at 11:52 PM, Huanthus said:

Probabably the person yow saw had an maxed arcane energize and a sunika cuz when the dog digs mostly restores 75 energy and with the arcane the energy pool gets refilled, also if he or she had a rakta or synoid weapon would regain 25% of  energy per radial explosion

its sahasa that can dig. haha.

On 3/2/2017 at 2:02 PM, bashedpotato said:

Hi I just want to know what mods do i need to make my banshee

-max range

-very low damage

-nonstop ulti

I saw a banshee build that does skill 4 without having a break for 4min

Thanks!

This built is for defense, activate your 4th whenever enemies are close

PS: make sure on this built that fleeting expertise and streamline are only R4 and not fully maxed as your max is 175%, and to save on capacity for other mods.

lE7MZpP.jpg

This build is for interception and mobile defense, it last longer

1AGosvN.jpg

You need to forma your character twice to fit all the mods.

In both cases. make sure you are having one of those weapons:

Dark Dagger, Rakta Dark Dagger, Mire, Embolist

Put a red veil augment on them, make sure they are the main weapon when you use your power.

The proc, will gives you around 45 energy each time, that way you power will last longer

My average is around 4 min for the second built.

PS: when playing interception against infested, the parasist enemy will make you consume energy faster, stay away from them or ask a team mate to kill it quickly

Hope this will help you

Enjoy

On 05/03/2017 at 4:45 AM, (Xbox One)Oussii said:

Enjoy

Hey, new player trying to build banshee here (with bad english)!

Concerning your 1st build, u got 175% efficiency for 100% duration.

Here is the wiki : http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Duration#Energy_Drain_for_Toggled_Abilities

From what i understand, you'd need only 40% duration if you get 190% efficiency, meaning you could remove Primed continuity if Fleeting expertise and Streamline maxed.

Am i right?

If this is right, 2nd build got 190%% efficiency for 67.5% duration, meaning u can swicth Primed continuity with Continuity.

Also how good is Energy conversion? Why dont u use it in the 2nd build? How good are the damage in the 2nd build? Did you consider Power drift?

Hope you guys can answer this, i dont have much ressources and i dont want to fail my build.

14 hours ago, Balboo said:

Hey, new player trying to build banshee here (with bad english)!

Concerning your 1st build, u got 175% efficiency for 100% duration.

Here is the wiki : http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Duration#Energy_Drain_for_Toggled_Abilities

From what i understand, you'd need only 40% duration if you get 190% efficiency, meaning you could remove Primed continuity if Fleeting expertise and Streamline maxed.

Am i right?

If this is right, 2nd build got 190%% efficiency for 67.5% duration, meaning u can swicth Primed continuity with Continuity.

Also how good is Energy conversion? Why dont u use it in the 2nd build? How good are the damage in the 2nd build? Did you consider Power drift?

Hope you guys can answer this, i dont have much ressources and i dont want to fail my build.

no, tried your theory did not work

I gave you the built that works the most, been playing with it for over 1 year and it never fails me

PS: make sure you have the red veil augment

You can never go more than 175% efficiency. i don't know where you got the 190%

9 hours ago, (Xbox One)Oussii said:

no, tried your theory did not work

I gave you the built that works the most, been playing with it for over 1 year and it never fails me

PS: make sure you have the red veil augment

You can never go more than 175% efficiency. i don't know where you got the 190%

From the wiki :

"Note that using Fleeting Expertise with Streamline adds up to 90% total Power Efficiency. The maximum final efficiency is 75% - the extra 15% efficiency can be used to compensate for a low power duration. At 90% efficiency, this means that using 40% Power Duration will still reach the maximum 75% Power Efficiency."

I must have miss something if you saying it didnt work.

Edited by Balboo

15 hours ago, Balboo said:

From the wiki :

"Note that using Fleeting Expertise with Streamline adds up to 90% total Power Efficiency. The maximum final efficiency is 75% - the extra 15% efficiency can be used to compensate for a low power duration. At 90% efficiency, this means that using 40% Power Duration will still reach the maximum 75% Power Efficiency."

I must have miss something if you saying it didnt work.

try to raise yr efficiency to more than 175% and let me know