Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best location to farm Lith and Meso relics (especially new ones)

HelpingFR

Question

9 answers to this question

25 minutes ago, HelpingFR said:

Hi there.

With New Prime Access, i'm back to farming relics. For now, I have Xini on Eris, very effective to get Axi and Neo.

But is there a spot that can be the "Xini" of Lith and Meso relics (and popular) ?

Is Xini more effective than Hieracon at Neo and Axi?

I run Hieracon for Axis and Infested Salvage on Oestrus for Neos

4 minutes ago, Kereler said:

Depends on your team. Hieracon is faster if your team is crack because you can very easily do 2-3 excavators together if everyone knows what to do, while Xini has afixed speed.

To be honest, just alternate all of them. It also makes it easier not to get burned out on the farming.

6 minutes ago, Kereler said:

I personally like Hieracon better than XIni, since that u can always do two excavators at the same time with a team of CC, and the missions and rotations go way faster than Xini, for that Xini is interception, which each rotation would probably take about 5-10 min, and Hieracon would be only 3 min if you only run one excavator at a time (1.5 min a rotation if 2 excavator at the same time) Yesterday i used frost p and tonkor with a vauban p, tonkor, two ppl team, i did till 2.6k around almost 7 rounds of aabc, in about half an hour.

14 minutes ago, TheLostBeast said:

I personally like Hieracon better than XIni, since that u can always do two excavators at the same time with a team of CC, and the missions and rotations go way faster than Xini, for that Xini is interception, which each rotation would probably take about 5-10 min, and Hieracon would be only 3 min if you only run one excavator at a time (1.5 min a rotation if 2 excavator at the same time) Yesterday i used frost p and tonkor with a vauban p, tonkor, two ppl team, i did till 2.6k around almost 7 rounds of aabc, in about half an hour.

x2 Hieracon definitely the place to go but you WILL need a decent squad as mentioned. The time/reward ratio is the fastest and it also includes Axi Relics.

36 minutes ago, TheLostBeast said:

40 minutes ago, Autongnosis said:

Depends on your team. Hieracon is faster if your team is crack because you can very easily do 2-3 excavators together if everyone knows what to do, while Xini has afixed speed.

To be honest, just alternate all of them. It also makes it easier not to get burned out on the farming.

I usually take Ember with a Soma, a Slowva, a Frost and a Banshee, stay to around 3.2k

The thing I dislike about doing dual excavators is that the spawnrate for the mods basically goes so low that our excavators run out of power because the mutalist power ospreys don't spawn

14 minutes ago, Kereler said:

I usually take Ember with a Soma, a Slowva, a Frost and a Banshee, stay to around 3.2k

The thing I dislike about doing dual excavators is that the spawnrate for the mods basically goes so low that our excavators run out of power because the mutalist power ospreys don't spawn

Depends on how you do that - first excavator filled to the max with everyone together then move 2 by 2 only when both have a power cell, in my experience with a 4-tenno team the spawn rate is adequate provided you bring some aoe/high range melees to keep refrehing the spawn queues (excavations and interceptions share the same perk in that the faster you kill the faster they spawn).

Though to be honest the actual fastest keyfarms are the defences. Specifically Helene (saturn), Paion (europa), Io (jupiter) for meso and neo and Hydron (sedna) for neo and axi. If you bring a Banshee with the Soundquake build and moderately high range you can roll a 20 waves defence in 10 mins or less and get out with 4 relics most of the time. I'm not sure there are defences that work like this for Lith relics though, and ODD os a pain cause you have to go to recruit chat every time.

11 minutes ago, Autongnosis said:

Depends on how you do that - first excavator filled to the max with everyone together then move 2 by 2 only when both have a power cell, in my experience with a 4-tenno team the spawn rate is adequate provided you bring some aoe/high range melees to keep refrehing the spawn queues (excavations and interceptions share the same perk in that the faster you kill the faster they spawn).

Though to be honest the actual fastest keyfarms are the defences. Specifically Helene (saturn), Paion (europa), Io (jupiter) for meso and neo and Hydron (sedna) for neo and axi. If you bring a Banshee with the Soundquake build and moderately high range you can roll a 20 waves defence in 10 mins or less and get out with 4 relics most of the time. I'm not sure there are defences that work like this for Lith relics though, and ODD os a pain cause you have to go to recruit chat every time.

See I dislike Io because you have to run 10 waves and then ext, because the chances of getting a relic after the first 10 waves diminishes as ROTA finishes.