Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do you know if you're still eligible?

Zaelesh

Question

I joined a new clan after this event started, I would think that would disqualify me from getting ignis wraith, But how would i know? Can i even get disqualified? Whats to stop me from joining the top clan at the last minute? I NEED to know before i waste several sleepless days farming for my clan

7 answers to this question

Even if your a late joiner, you can still help your clan to get everyone an Ignis Wraith blueprint for this event.

Its just that your score won't count towards getting the Pre-built Ignis Wraith and getting the top 10% clan reward goals.

Just now, Zaelesh said:

...But i want the ignis. So you're saying its impossible for me to get it now? Is there a more official way to prove that? Because thats really depressing

You can still get the BP from the clan research when the event is over but you wont be able to get the prebuilt one.

Just now, Zaelesh said:

...But i want the ignis. So you're saying its impossible for me to get it now? Is there a more official way to prove that? Because thats really depressing

If you join a clan after the event has started, you can only earn the Ignis Wraith blueprint via the clan score. You still get the Ignis and just have to build it yourself.

You just don't contribute to the clan score for getting the Ignis Wrait pre-build with slot and catalyst or getting it as a clan research project which is being given to the 10% of clans in each tier.

Ok so the clans that gets the ignis wraith at the end of the event will have access to the it in the dojo? Can anyone join said clan to get the bp after the event? I really hope this means the ignis wont be very exclusive

correct. the clans in the top 10% of each tier will have a bp in the dojo that anyone in the clan can buy. I think this will spawn another hema type situation, but hey, who am i to predict more buying into clans for a weapon.