Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question regarding Stims and the Event

IceColdHawk

Question

Since my buddies and me were running straight into the event while researching a bit of stims, we obviously haven't tried it yet. Just wanted to know if anyone has used it yet and know how this works. Like, does it work for a whole mission? Or only for 1 squad of 4 or 8 kavor defectors? Or even just for a single one?

Also, if 10 dudes have died, will you auto-fail the mission or just be forced to extract like in survival?

Edited by IceColdHawk

10 answers to this question

Read on another thread that it only works on a single survivor that you place it on. Then disappears after they reach extract. Seems a huge waste of resources to me. If it worked for the whole mission or maybe even for a whole squad, I might've used them.

Edited by TGKazein

Don't even bother with that. It's a single use research that will apply on a single target for the 30 seconds needed to extract him and then disappear.

The research requirements are only made to completely destroy your Polymer/Salvage/Rubedo stocks, not mentioning the new resource which is needed for both the research and the actual gear item crafting.

Last but not least, they're moderately useless.

17 minutes ago, TGKazein said:

Read on another thread that it only works on a single survivor that you place it on. Then disappears after they reach extract. Seems a huge waste of resources to me. If it worked for the whole mission or maybe even for a whole squad, I might've used them.

8 minutes ago, Sir_Alex_Traffo said:

Don't even bother with that. It's a single use research that will apply on a single target for the 30 seconds needed to extract him and then disappear.

The research requirements are only made to completely destroy your Polymer/Salvage/Rubedo stocks, not mentioning the new resource which is needed for both the research and the actual gear item crafting.

Last but not least, they're moderately useless.

For the power of science i've just tested and it works for all dudes that are close by. Only one time use though.

19 minutes ago, IceColdHawk said:

For the power of science i've just tested and it works for all dudes that are close by. Only one time use though.

What??? What's the range then?? I've used one and it affected only one target but I'm fairly confident the others weren't more than a few mt away!

@LordMidnightX wait, it doesn't fail the mission? What happens then?

Edited by Sir_Alex_Traffo