Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Best Defense - Melee Creation Contest!

[DE]Megan

I'm not the best artist, so please bear with me for this one. *ahem*

Name: Zoonasa

Faction: Infested

Grip: Heavy

Description: This heavy blade was once the limb of an ancient infested blight, slain long ago by a Tenno Champion. Taken as a trophy, it has been repurposed into an instrument of death, cleaving a path of rotting bodies through history. Thought to be lost to time, it has recently been rediscovered within a desert ruin.

17097438_672063679621063_403361060905705

Hitoryu

faction : tenno

grip : nikana

description : a blade with swift attacks this weapon has a good usage of slash and puncture . stats are good slash ,puncture and loww impact low impact  (DE choice for the attack of the slash , puncture and impact numbers ,30% crit chance if possible , 2.0 crit mutiplier, stats will be 25% and attack speed of 1.0 . If this has an element mod or combo a slam attack will have a surge out  attack and it will harm the enemy like for example ; fire enemies will catch fire or ice enemies will freeze slide attack will also do the same as well .It will have a two madurai polarity and one madurai in the stance mod aura .When channeling instead of losing enrgey you will gain it with attacks if you have no energy you can not use the weapon at all .Channeling mods with decrease the energy drain engery .Drain is 3.5 per second when used with energy (note can't use weapon at all in a nullifier bubble):lotus:

Spoiler

hope i win or we should get the two nikanas teshion has that will be epic i'd be zoro frome one piece if we had 3 :conclave:

Edited by (PS4)k14tambwe

4 hours ago, WEREsandrock said:

Name: Panza and Pice
Faction: Corpus

Grip type: sword and shield.
Description: Panza and Pice were developed by the Corpus. The Pice is a pickaxe like tool, which is used for mining by the
workers who were enslaved by the Corpus. The shield uses the same plating used on MOAS. It emits a hex-grid Aura when dodging bullets.

On Charge, the Pice overloads and emits a ray of super hot Plasma that stabs / burns the enemy. (examples can be found on the second picture)

Concept art:

bNLIHaM.jpg

PZCHw6S.jpg

I almost feel like withdrawing mine so this has a slightly better shot of getting in game.

I need this, okay.

I'd do a 24-hour Index for it.

Name: Dual Gazak (dual daggers need some [DE]love)

Faction:  Tenno

Grip: Dual Underhand (like fang), with curve of blade facing out

Description: Heavy solo/Dual Dagger doing deep bleeds & bone rending wounds (high status/zero puncture). Medium attack speed (daggers after all). These are the sister blades to the Gazal and resemble their esthetic closely.
QuickMelee & MeleeSwap = one knife, single target and Covert Lethality mod applicable if equipped.
LONGmeleeSwap = dual knife, multiple target.
GroundSlam = If Djinn equipped, large AoE corrosive splash, if not tiny stagger effect.
ChargeAttack = Underhand toss of a single knife causing knockdown of single target, must recover like Javlok (this may be too much so maybe charge is swap solo/dual wield?)

Edited by Hytchok

Faction: Corpus

Description/Grip: Latest-a Is a Corpus Heavy Blade, with high eletricity and puncture damage, performing a heavy atack discharges a strong burst of eletricity that chains and stun enemies. (optional:  charge could deal  more damage similar to how Volt charges his powers.)

Latest-a was a Corpus prototype weapon under construction, i'ts construction was halted during an grineer invasion, the engineer behind it dead... a Prodman took it for it's defense, he got out alive, but now the sword lies in the hand of the Tenno, who knows now that the prototype is unstable and even more deadly...

warframe_contest__corpus_heavy_blade_des

Edited by XxIngridxX
Fixing Picture.

On 3/3/2017 at 11:41 AM, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

Mutalist Dragon Nikana:

Reveal hidden contents

Derived from its original concept thread , if your curious on the origin 

Faction: mutalist/infested
Brief Description:

the once majestic dragon nikana has become warped due to infestation spores, its grown and evolved into something more ..

when the sword is drawn the sheath roars like an ancient and stuns nearby enemies for a short duration & area 

when performing charge attacks, the sheath will spew spores onto inflicted targets by the blade

dealing status procs of toxic that leaves behind a gaseous cloud for a short time

mainly to be used with quick draw single hand attacks to make use of the sheaths effect 

grip style is nikana 
Original Artwork: 

Design:

mutualist dragon nikana by DrkMako

Effect in use:

C6BGt37VMAAfy-O.jpg:large

I like this Idea, I hope it does well.

On 3/3/2017 at 10:43 AM, Sannidor said:

Re-applying my old entry from previous contest which was ignored despite great number of upvotes as nunchucks shipped to China.

Not salty at all but yeah, I still want SLASH nunchucks. I can apply electric damage on top on my own, thank you very much.

FACTION: Orokin/Tenno

NUNCHUCKS, slash damage with blades extending on attack for extra reach. Extra finisher and stealth attack animations would be great, maybe a new stance?

ejoftl5.jpg

KhHBuTT.jpg

nice idea. I was hoping someone would submit more numbchuuuucks.

I had a similar idea, similar to nunchaku; The 3 section staff. Someone with art skills submit something like that! mmmm melt in your pants good.

Weapon name: Greifen

Faction: Tenno/Orokin

Grip: Dual Tonfas

"Crafted by Tenno with Orokin origins, this weapon reaches out to the void, destroying everything in it's path"

These weapons act like normal tonfas when quick melee is tapped, and share a similar animation set to Boltace or Kronen. 

However, While Channeling, these weapons gain +80% reach +25% status chance, +10 critical chance, and the animation slows by 5%. When you swing, a larger blade/whip made from the energy seen below extends from the blade(s), and that's where the extra reach/status comes from. These numbers may be adjusted.R8nL4TdeXL6DJePGhEUJdyCe6-ff32IIV6tQaFz6

lGf0O-fziYvm9t_4fW1MKp96rkQhnkLvrBe4X46VCgzhiokKKMhWt72n5XB5KmXk84NKYA=s108

i have been looking through this contest thread for a bit and couldn't find a similar idea SO! here is my idea.

still having difficulties with picture 

class: rapier 

faction: infested

stats: crit chance: 5.0%                crit damage: 1.5x                  attack speed: 0.90              status chance: 25.0%

channeling cost: 5              channeling damage: 2.0x      leap attack: 350                  wall attack: 110

spin attack: 300                  

IPS:  slash: 55.0          impact: 1.0         puncture:   54.0

special info: the weapon is regularly a third shorter than the destreza, but on lunging attacks the weapon will grow to twice its size and gain an additional 60 toxin damage

Edited by (PS4)TwilightGrim

Korag_zpsvpypvb2q.jpgName: Korag

Faction:Grineer

Description: Heavy Blade, used by Grineer officers to execute disobeying soldiers. The sword has built-in heating mechanism (charged attacks make the blade glow red and deal bonus heat damage), used to cauterize the wounds it causes.

Edited by DownStreamDevil
adding picture URL

Original Artwork:

d5a67c2396e45a6a06bde9e4599fdbba.jpgT

Faction: Tenno

Brief Description: 

Gauntlets like iron man:

If used as primary weapon will activate rays on the palm.

If used as melee weapon will activate rays on other side of palm(like jat kittag) to speed your fists.

Obviously final fist will finish like this

Iron-Man-3.jpg

So the first Primary/Melee weapon of the game

17 hours ago, Nagitana said:

And now I give you:

THE CORPUS SYRINGE GAUNTLET

BvK7ySs.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

.gif with some pretty rainbow poisons =D

K9GZRDu.gif

Description: These vicious folding syringe Fists are used by only the highest ranking Corpus assassins.

They would presumably have high puncture damage and innate viral and use the Fracturing Wind stance (Gaia's Tragedy is too uppercut/slam oriented and Seismic Palm doesn't really fit for obvious reasons).

*Note: While I would love to see a special "inject-'em-in-the-neck" stealth finisher, I realize that probably won't happen.

YES YES YES YES YES I WANT!!!

1 hour ago, (PS4)k14tambwe said:

17097438_672063679621063_403361060905705

Hitoryu

faction : tenno

grip : nikana

description : a blade with swift attacks this weapon has a good usage of slash and puncture . stats are good slash ,puncture and loww impact low impact  (DE choice for the attack of the slash , puncture and impact numbers ,30% crit chance if possible , 2.0 crit mutiplier, stats will be 25% and attack speed of 1.0 . If this has an element mod or combo a slam attack will have a surge out  attack and it will harm the enemy like for example ; fire enemies will catch fire or ice enemies will freeze slide attack will also do the same as well .It will have a two madurai polarity and one madurai in the stance mod aura .When channeling instead of losing enrgey you will gain it with attacks if you have no energy you can not use the weapon at all .Channeling mods with decrease the energy drain engery .Drain is 3.5 per second when used with energy (note can't use weapon at all in a nullifier bubble):lotus:

Reveal hidden contents

hope i win or we should get the two nikanas teshion has that will be epic i'd be zoro frome one piece if we had 3 :conclave:

Are you Spark621?

Name: Bipraesido (bĭ-prā-si-dō)

Faction: Corpus

Brief Description: An old Corpus prototype of the portable energy shield now used by the Nullifier Crewmen.  A halberd that, when blocking, deploys a stationary rectangular shield.  The best defense is a good defense.  Utilizes the polearm grip/stances (may require its own stance for the blocking, I don't quite know how that would work).

jj6tRoHg.jpg

Spoiler
Extended Description: When blocking, the Tenno will drop to one knee, embedding the butt of the weapon into the ground.  The blades will swing open, revealing the shield emitters, which will drop a shield from them to the ground.  In my design, the shield is about 2m tall by 1.6m.  The entire weapon, from tip to butt, would be 7ft 6in, or about 2.25m.  I imagine the Bipraesido to be a relatively weak attacker, but the shield would make it into a more balanced all around weapon.  The shield would be the same as a Nullifier's bubble, going down with damage and one-sided.  The Tenno would not be able to do anything while blocking, so it is not designed for solo play, but as part of a squad.  I picture the shield being wide enough for three Warframes to be mostly covered.

I imagine this being the end of a short quest: a Corpus spy mission where Lotus finds the blueprint embedded in whatever files we're looking for, followed by hunting down Nullifier Crewmen for their shield emitters (probably a total of eight damaged emitters, which you compile into four working emitters), resulting in building the blueprint (the shield emitters, possibly fieldron (energy), some plastids or ferrite (the staff), and a gallium or two (for the blades)).

The weapon would probably deal a ratio of 2 impact:2 slash:1 puncture.

Edited by (XB1)Omega Talon 1
Got the image up to spec and out of the spoiler button.

Just now, (PS4)ultimo244 said:

upload to imgur then click on imgur image and copy direct link url and then go on this thread make a new post click insert other media (bottom right ) and instert from url and paste it in

Thanks

35 minutes ago, (PS4)NADIRBARNIREVENG said:

name: Fanshi
faction: tenno
type of weapon: fans

Description: a powerful sharp fan who can hit like a blade or be launched or hurl upon the enemy knocks him to the ground a fierce

i had also the drow but i dont'know how can i add the images:facepalm:

upload image on imgur  click on uploaded image copy the one saying direct link (if you're on pc) go to this thread, create or edit your current post click insert other media (bottom right) and click insert from url and paste it in and press enter