Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's the cause for some dojo rooms not showing up when adding more rooms?

KisaPrime

Question

Right now the dojo has over 500 capacity and 200 something energy, so I know that's not the problem with building a room. The issue is that I'm on another floor of the dojo but the rooms wont show up but I have no idea what the conditions are if a floor above it conflicts with it. I know on the 2nd floor there are some rooms that go above where I'm trying to build but idk what that will affect. Would that be why I can't build observatory, halls and the obstacle course? 

5 answers to this question

They probalby have not the space for it from height and wide i assume, some rooms are are bigger like reactors or so going in the lower areas where oyu can't build higher rooms under it due that.

Same thing goes for the max Dojo height i think, you can can have i do believe 4-5 floors or so since then you als reached your max height towards the map end basicly.

12 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

They probalby have not the space for it from height and wide i assume, some rooms are are bigger like reactors or so going in the lower areas where oyu can't build higher rooms under it due that.

Same thing goes for the max Dojo height i think, you can can have i do believe 4-5 floors or so since then you als reached your max height towards the map end basicly.

Sorry, I didn't understand that at all. :( 

5 minutes ago, mustache_kitteh said:

Sorry, I didn't understand that at all. :( 

In short if a room is to high like a Main Hall, you can't build a room over it if the upper part is in the way, so bigger rooms won't appear to build if there is somethign in the way for those rooms, may it be other rooms or edge of the map or even rooms from other floors.

(My english is not the best at times so excuse me.)

Edited by Marine027

18 minutes ago, VisionAndVoice said:

Could it be beacuse you already have these rooms built? 

I thought you could have more than 1 of the same hall?

I know that's not the case for the observatory since I already destroyed the one on the other floor so I could move it and reorganize the dojo floors.