Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Possible New Dex Weapon

TheDarkNeolan

Hello tenno

As you all know,well most of you, every year during warframes anniversary we get a Dex weapon for free along with the previous Dex weapons.
The first one was Dex afuris then Dex Dakra and the one, the only beautiful Dex Sybaris.
Now all these weapons are Tenno weapons and warframe has already covered primary secondary and melee Dex weapons so,
The next Dex should be of tenno origin,we have pistol,rifle,and melee so it can be a shotgun,sniper rifle,launcher,or even a bow which is kinda my guess.
As far as sniper rifles go the only tenno S rifle is Vectis which has its prime version,and for shotguns Boar has its prime version and we have Wraith Sturn so yeah...
Now for bows Cernos has Mutalist,Rakta and Cernos prime and god knows what else baro is hiding...so Hell no,Paris has its prime version,Dread is well I wouldnt mind but its kidna a hybrid of Paris and cernos...yeah stalker's handy work.
Daikyu is my pick
1.Its of tenno origins.
2.No other version.
3.Its under rated and nerfed.
4.Bows need more love
5.Plz....

I am really looking forward to hearing your Ideas and to know what weapon would you like to get a Dex rework.

Last time I tried to imagine what we could receive this year, I imagined a Dex Dethcube. It's an underused sentinel, and as a plus, the name would sound cool imho.

EDIT: Previous poster beat me to it. :P

Edited by Forcereborn

1 minute ago, Forcereborn said:

Last time I tried to imagine what we could receive this year, I imagined a Dex Dethcube. It's an underused sentinel, and as a plus, the name would sound cool imho.

EDIT: Previous poster beat me to it. :P

Nice to see I'm not the only one who would like to see a Dex Dethcube :)

I'm guessing Dex armor. They did something different for each year, maybe they'll give us some sort of "ceremonial" armor or something. Make us look prestigious. FashionFrame seems to be the flavor of the year anyway.

9 minutes ago, Manly_McManface said:

As cool as a new weapon would be, I would love to see some dex armor or syanadas for this anniversary

I agree with this, some cosmetic would be cool. I really like the Dex style so it would be amazing, question is....which armor or syandana?

5 minutes ago, cataclysmic8gladiator said:

rubico is pretty new if compared with vectis.right? right? :D

i think older guns have higher priority maybe? [just saying :D ]

Look at Nova/Spira Prime. DE have shown in the past that they're not afraid to "upgrade" things quite early, for whatever reason on their end.

So... Who can say? It could happen. A guy can always dream. :P

Anyhow, while I'm still of the opinion that we can always use more Snipers... If it does end up being an older weapon, my vote is for the Dex Tiberon or Dex Kunai.