Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros Prime attachments obstruct view with certain weapons

EWar

Hi there,

With certain weapons, as the Atomos, the attachments of Nekros Prime always move into view right around the reticle during movement which is utterly annoying to play with.

Is there any way to reduce the "flabbyness" of them? Example screenshot below.

6x7nLp7.png

I've said it before; there needs to be a area around the recital that works like Mirages doppelgangers, they go clear if entering the area, particularly with the more elaborate models they are making, and doubly so on wall latching, I think it's silly that we 'as the warframe' have an obstructed view from our own body... 

Edited by Carnage2K4

You can equip the normal Nekros body, keeping the helmet. Not perfect but, hey, at least now there's a solution without ruining it for us who like it as it is.

1 hour ago, Carnage2K4 said:

I've said it before; there needs to be a area around the recital that works like Mirages doppelgangers, they go clear if entering the area, particularly with the more elaborate models they are making, and doubly so on wall latching, I think it's silly that we 'as the warframe' have an obstructed view from our own body... 

Given the recpetion this one had I doubt they would do another one like this again, TBH.

Edited by NightmareT12

8 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

You can equip the normal Nekros body, keeping the helmet. Not perfect but, hey, at least now there's a solution without ruining it for us who like it as it is.

Ohhh well at least this is a workaround to keep the stats from Nekros Prime. Haven't thought of that, thanks! Problem still annoying tho :(