Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quality of life suggestions

(XBOX)GryffsDeadCorps

I have a few thoughts on some changes to the game that I think would be helpful to at least a portion if not all players. 

1/ Please change any text from Blood Red. This is a real problem for me as I can't actually read what the text says. I was a television producer/director for 30 years and you would never see us using dark or blood red for text as it resolves very poorly. This is an ongoing problem in looking at stats on a warframe or weapon where there is a lower number. 

2/ Please move the head of my warframe in the Arsenal as it covers parts of the text box. Either move the stats box over to the right, make the warframe head smaller or remove it from the image completely.

3/ Please for the love of all things, let us turn off Lotus' repeated comments. I don't necessarily want to turn her off completely, but I don't need to be told to collect reactant over and over, or in spy missions to tell me I'm approaching a console. Her head popping up on the screen is completely unnecessary during any mission as it's too large and in the worst location far too frequently. Her voice is more than enough.

4/ Could we please have the ability to sort Relics in alphabetical order? This to me seems a no brainer, or let me sort them by quantity or newest to oldest. I would choose alphabetical order, but others may have a different idea how they want them ordered.

5/ I'm sure there's a reason, but I don't get why my Kavats health declines daily. I don't take it on missions so it's just decorative. Buying DNA stabilizers for a house pet is just silly. I'd actually like to have both my cats wandering around in the ship, but perhaps that's too much a load on the graphics engine? I created them for mastery rank, levelled them up and that's it. Ones in stasis and the other wanders around my ship. For new players who are always struggling for credits, having to spend credits to keep a pet alive has forced many to put them in stasis. Perhaps removing the cost of 75,000 credits for, or need for the DNA Stablizers would encourage more players to use them. Of course having vacuum on pets would do that even more so. 

6/ DE are very aware that endless missions are the most popular, so please tell me why there isn't always at least one Survival running for Void Fissure Missions at all times?

7/ Please put a space or line between owned weapons/warframe and weapons/warframes to buy in the Arsenal! There should be some sort of gap between what I own and what you can buy. I'd like to say this didn't cause me to inadvertently purchase a weapon, more than once when I was rushing to equip some weapon. At the same time, why do I need to click on a weapon or warframe more than once to equip it in the Arsenal? I have to click on it, then click it again to actually select it and sometimes that doesn't actually do it and need to click it once again! Why when I click on a weapon or warframe doesn't it just equip it? Why the need to click again???

Thats my short list. I'm sure others have thoughts more profound suggestions  on QOL issues, but these are a pain in my old butt. 

Thanks,

Gryff

Edited by (XB1)GryffsDeadCorps
Typos and clarification

Hmm, nice ideas, all of them would make our lifes easier indeed however...

9 minutes ago, (Xbox One)GryffsDeadCorps said:

1/ Please change any text from Blood Red. This is a real problem for me as I can't actually read what the text says. I was a television producer/director for 30 years and you would never see us using dark or blood red for text as it resolves very poorly. This is an ongoing problem in looking at stats on a warframe or weapon where there is a lower number. 

I don't know what did you mean by that.

2 minutes ago, DenialBroh said:

What I got from it is :

Please change the color of the current "Red Text" , that is used to notice you that your weapon stats has decreased upon changing a mod, to something brighter.

Personally, never had that problem I either have very good eyesight or this guy has lowered brightness on his TV screen.

Just now, (PS4)XxDarkyanxX said:

What I got from it is :

Please change the color of the current "Red Text" , that is used to notice you that your weapon stats has decreased upon changing a mod, to something brighter.

Personally, never had that problem I either have very good eyesight or this guy has lowered brightness on his TV screen.

Oh, well. Changing the color would cause confusion on the players, since red was always used to sing a ''downgrade'' and green a upgrade.

Maybe instead of them changing the colors they could let US chose the colors then? It would solve his problems and everybody would be happy with it.

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)GryffsDeadCorps said:

4/ Could we please have the ability to sort Relics in alphabetical order? This to me seems a no brainer, or let me sort them by quantity or newest to oldest. I would choose alphabetical order, but others may have a different idea how they want them ordered.

I'd like that very much too. 

On 2017-02-02 at 0:57 PM, ashrah said:

that why ppl leave game...in this game is lot things very wrong...they can do what they wish... but rewards in game are terrible....endless mission keep  game live until ppl dont get bored...DE need money we need good game not skins....not promises...

21 hours ago, DenialBroh said:

What I meant is that DE have chosen a Very dark red for negative stats while in the arsenal and for announcements like a Hotfix. Dark red is not a good colour choice as it does not "read well" which is television or video terminology . A lighter red would be better, or let me choose a colour.