Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invasions. Reward players after a week even if it's not completed

(PSN)OmegaSlayer

Some Invasions go on and on for ages.

Some need fieldron, some injectors and the meter stays at 50/50 for more than 10 days.

My suggestion for the solution is...DE, reward the player taking part after a week he complets the first run, regardless if invasion has ended or not, and leave the chance to the player to partecipate again.

Also...3xMutagen Masses rewards. We're already struggling with Hema, that building our own masses because 3 Phorid Assassinations give only a Mass is adding insult to the injury.

Yeah mutagen mass invasions could do with a buff as there always seems to tonnes of fieldron/injectors available but mutagen mass (just like mutagen samples) is harder than it needs to be to get hold of. 

7 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Yeah mutagen mass invasions could do with a buff as there always seems to tonnes of fieldron/injectors available but mutagen mass (just like mutagen samples) is harder than it needs to be to get hold of. 

dereliiiict c.c

Just now, Hemmo67 said:

dereliiiict c.c

oh I don't actually need samples now... a few of us in the clan I'm in went meta squads for the hema...and the current pacifist event is dropping mutagen samples, ironically after my clan don't need them lol

Haven't seen mutagen mass in derelict.

Just now, LSG501 said:

oh I don't actually need samples now... a few of us in the clan I'm in went meta squads for the hema...and the current pacifist event is dropping mutagen samples, ironically after my clan don't need them lol

Haven't seen mutagen mass in derelict.

but u get tons of samples there, then u go to bio lab buy couple mass bps and craft them z.z