Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shell Shock: Y u no drop?

FancyWaffle

Question

Hello there :3

Well I was wondering if the status mod "Shell Shock" is still farmable, because I used to go to Naeglar in Eris but now, that place is gone. 

Do you know (if there is a way or place) how to get it? Besides Baro and/or Trading?

Thanks in advance.

5 answers to this question

Wiki states it can be dropped from infested Hive caches. However, i haven't seen any electric status mods from there, ever, and prices at market strongly suggest there's no influx of new mods outside of Baro visits.

Edit: actually, nevermind. A lot of people on wiki claim they got it dropped. Happy grinding i guess.

Edited by Serafim_94

Just now, Serafim_94 said:

Wiki states it can be dropped from infested Hive caches. However, i haven't seen any electric status mods from there, ever, and prices at market strongly suggest there's no influx of new mods outside of Baro visits.

I used to get them by opening al three caches but know the sabotage mission is gone...well...only the caches have been removed

The First Node a part of Star Chart 3.0 on Eris is a Hive mission and contains Caches. However I would recommend just waiting for Baro and not attempting to farm this node. I've done 40+ missions on this node and still haven't gotten one of the Duel stat mods from this Node's Cache drop table.

you can infact get Electric Status Elemental Mods from Hive Sabotage - and infact because two of them are available from said Mission, their real value in Trading is very low (but people drastically overpay all the time - hollah hollah get dollah).
only the two that you can't get from any Mission in the game hold any real value.