Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exalted Weapons Corrupted

MortalMercenary

While running a fissure mission I collected my ten reactant and noticed my Excalibur, Aklex Prime and Nikana Prime were not corrupted until I noticed that my Exalted Blade had a very odd looking texture running along it, it appeared to be corrupted but did not receive the proper buff of reducing channeling cost to 1 energy as when I channeled into a fairly sizable group of enemies I lost 100 energy. If it is intended for exalted weapons to receive the corrupted buff it would appear that it is not working, along with the corrupted texture not getting applied very effectively.

44 minutes ago, MortalMercenary said:

the proper buff of reducing channeling cost to 1 energy as when I channeled into a fairly sizable group of enemies I lost 100 energy.

That's a standing bug since Fissures were introduced. If you are melee and doing fissures you PRAY the corrupted buff doesn't go to the mellee weapon. What it does is instead of reducing/removing channeling cost, it caps it (cap is 25 per hit per enemy hit) making channeling non-viable for the duration of the buff.