Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Returning Player Need Guide. Last patch i'm in is IVARA, SECOND DREAM.

Sagesheep

Question

Hi Can you please help me fill this out :

1. Any New Warframe ? Also is the new warframe good ?

2. Any new weapon i should pay attention too ? Like the good one. (READ : As OP As Tonkor on Second Dream)

3. Any new mod i should grab?

4. What prime will be vaulted next?

5. Any new quest i should do asap?

6. can someone explain RIVEN MOD to me ?

7. Where is the void...MY KEY? MY KEEEY ?

8. is archwing still...well...archwing ?

9. Also carriers prime, now that all sentinel can carry vacuum whats the usage of this?

10. Any new tricks?

Also can someone please write a guide on what to do in sequence EG

1. do war within quest

2. Get banana

3. Use the banana to kill king kong etc..

Edited by Sagesheep

10 answers to this question

1. Nidus, Valkyr prime, & Boatshoes prime are the newest i guess, havent tried out Banshee p yet, but they all seem pretty good imo.

2. Ignis Wraith came out with the new operation (operation pacifism defect), try & get it w/ your clan bc i think the event goes away in like 3 days.

3. I don't think a new mod came out? Not too sure myself.

4. I don't know who's gonna be vaulted next, but Volt just went in the vault

5. Do The War Within as soon as possible, it'll help you out a ton.

6. Riven mods are supposed to be there to make non meta weapons good, which can also lead to meta tier weapons really op. Rivens can have up to 4 randomized, which can be negative or positive. You change their stats by rerolling them w/ "kuva", so just do a few kuva siphons after TWW to try & get some good stats.

7. Your keys were converted into relics (t1=lith era, t2=meso era, t3= neo era, t4= axi era), you can now make your relics have a higher chance to drop rare loot by using the relic refinery although you can only refine a relic once.

8. AW is still as bad as it was imo.

9. I think carrier p is still one of the tankier sentinels around, although you should try out Taxon.

10. After completing TWW you can walk around as a operator & do neat tricks, like void dashes & stuff. The operators are pretty weak tho, with only 100hp.

11 minutes ago, Sagesheep said:

Hi Can you please help me fill this out :

1. What prime will be vaulted next?

2. Any new quest i should do asap?

3. Where is the void...MY KEY? MY KEEEY ?

4. is archwing still...well...archwing ?

1. Volt Prime was just vaulted for Banshee Prime release, next Prime to be vaulted is Ash Prime and the primes that came with him.

2. War Within first (Cinematic quest that continues the story post Second Dream) then Silver Grove and Glast Gambit to get Titania and Nidus if you want those frames.

3. Void keys were converted into relics, you need to do the Earth to Mars Junction to get the segment to activate the console. Basically fissures can appear on any planet (one of the tabs on the map UI) and you choose the relic you want to run, collect 10 reactant in the mission, then choose your's or a squadmates reward.

4. Archwing was changed to have "6 degrees of freedom" however DE have said that they would be looking into archwing again as many people did not like the update to archwing.

the void keys no longer existas well as fusion cores. they use the system called relics and fissures now, just do some excavation, interception, survival missions to a certain wave and u will get them. Each relic holds different items that u can refine to increase probability of getting, you have to run fissures missions and collect reactant from fallen corrupt enemy to unlock relic. As for fusion cores it is replacedby endo which works the same. And a frame I would recommend is titania (who can fly) and nidus who regens health, their respective quest can be obtained from new loka and perrin sequence synidicates in relays. And as for rivens they are upgraded mods which can field up to 4 stats, 3 positive 1 negative, or less. Negative stats boost positive stats in rivens. U can only equip 1 riv per weap but u could get more for that weap. also u have 15 default capacity for rivens which u can buy more in market. If u don't like stats on riven u can reroll it by spending kuva obtained from kuva missions, but u must complete the war within quest, obtained from unlocking sedna.

8 minutes ago, Vademar306 said:

the void keys no longer existas well as fusion cores. they use the system called relics and fissures now, just do some excavation, interception, survival missions to a certain wave and u will get them. Each relic holds different items that u can refine to increase probability of getting, you have to run fissures missions and collect reactant from fallen corrupt enemy to unlock relic. As for fusion cores it is replacedby endo which works the same. And a frame I would recommend is titania (who can fly) and nidus who regens health, their respective quest can be obtained from new loka and perrin sequence synidicates in relays. And as for rivens they are upgraded mods which can field up to 4 stats, 3 positive 1 negative, or less. Negative stats boost positive stats in rivens. U can only equip 1 riv per weap but u could get more for that weap. also u have 15 default capacity for rivens which u can buy more in market. If u don't like stats on riven u can reroll it by spending kuva obtained from kuva missions, but u must complete the war within quest, obtained from unlocking sedna.

Do you know what happened to my old FC then?

i got legendary cores from before

Oh boy, you missed like a literal ton. 

1. Yes and yes. Inaros and Nidus are some of the best in the game. 

2. The new prime stuff is great: Galatine, 100% status tigris prime

3. yes, there were more melee mods added that make some weapons incredibly strong: see 10

4. Volt was just recently vaulted so probably ash

5. The war within just because you cant get back into sorties until you complete it.

6. Rivens are RNG mods that grant you up to 4 random stats with random values could be positive or negative, you get them from sorties after get the first one from the war within quest. you can "reroll" them to change the random values randomly using the new resource Kuva.

7. The void is still there, see far left of map. It's just a barren wasteland where people only go to farm argon now, or the occasional relic mission/sorties.

8. arch got a movement overhaul that didn't go so well imo and that of the devs should be changed again at some point, the rest of the stuff still remains. now there's less of a reason to do given that you can get arch weapon parts from syndicates now.

9. Carrier is situation for me, I use it when I'm using a weapon that burns through a ton of ammo real fast, looking at you Kohm. 

10. This build with the atterax is God tier https://goo.gl/wmTHoS

5 minutes ago, 212Mistakes said:

1. Nidus, Valkyr prime, & Boatshoes prime are the newest i guess, havent tried out Banshee p yet, but they all seem pretty good imo.

2. Ignis Wraith came out with the new operation (operation pacifism defect), try & get it w/ your clan bc i think the event goes away in like 3 days.

3. I don't think a new mod came out? Not too sure myself.

4. I don't know who's gonna be vaulted next, but Volt just went in the vault

5. Do The War Within as soon as possible, it'll help you out a ton.

6. Riven mods are supposed to be there to make non meta weapons good, which can also lead to meta tier weapons really op. Rivens can have up to 4 randomized, which can be negative or positive. You change their stats by rerolling them w/ "kuva", so just do a few kuva siphons after TWW to try & get some good stats.

7. Your keys were converted into relics (t1=lith era, t2=meso era, t3= neo era, t4= axi era), you can now make your relics have a higher chance to drop rare loot by using the relic refinery although you can only refine a relic once.

8. AW is still as bad as it was imo.

9. I think carrier p is still one of the tankier sentinels around, although you should try out Taxon.

10. After completing TWW you can walk around as a operator & do neat tricks, like void dashes & stuff. The operators are pretty weak tho, with only 100hp.

so much thing...to catch up on...

also does the salt trader baro kiteer still around ?