Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

war build help

(PSN)walt113kill

Question

7 answers to this question

the build of war is simply, just like other melee: (primed) pressure point, blood rush , body count/ drifting contact ( i prefer drifting contact more coz there is a extra increase of state chance) , (primed) fury and berserker (becoz its attack speed is one of the slowest in warframe), organ shatter for extra critical damage and two elemental mod depends on the enemy you face

7 hours ago, (Xbox One)INZZANE 79 said:

WRONG! It is more fun to figure out builds by yourself

You are just lazy that is all

It's more fun for YOU to figure out builds for yourself.  Not figuring out builds for yourself doesn't make others lazy it just makes them not you.

i was just asking for help lol, aint gotta get all hostile guys, and i do do build for myself got an ive built everything i have myself except for one weapon and thats a 8 forma sonicor build, there are just 2 weapons that no matter what i do i cant get them as good as i have seen others with them and thats the war and the dual kamas prime, i just ned builds for those two weapons.

1 hour ago, (PS4)walt113kill said:

i was just asking for help lol, aint gotta get all hostile guys, and i do do build for myself got an ive built everything i have myself except for one weapon and thats a 8 forma sonicor build, there are just 2 weapons that no matter what i do i cant get them as good as i have seen others with them and thats the war and the dual kamas prime, i just ned builds for those two weapons.

Build them the same way you build all your crit melees.