Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do I get the cyst removed?

0relllius

Question

Well, I have read the wiki as they stated even if I remove the cyst it will surely be coming again and again. how do I cure it, how to not get infected by this ugly S#&$ pimple on my neck. damn that ruins my entrie frames, and surely makes them more uglier than they are now.

10 answers to this question

Have a warframe infected with cyst and do not cure it. Pick a warframe you do not play much and play some missions, it will eventually get infected. Then stash it and wait for the charger to be revamped by DE as they have promised (it will not be a grineer charger but something more like Nidus) and then drain the cyst on a kubrow egg to get your charger.

Go back to the back left of your ship, there will be infested spore looking things on the ground. Go thru the door next to them and you will find the area to cure the cyst!

Good Luck, I just discovered this today myself :loka:

1 minute ago, Vaporizz said:

Go back to the back left of your ship, there will be infested spore looking things on the ground. Go thru the door next to them and you will find the area to cure the cyst!

Good Luck, I just discovered this today myself :loka:

It's not getting opened, I heard I need nidus, which currently I can't craft due to lack of it's parts, is there any other way?

Removing it by the chair in the Infested Room (once it's fully grown, it needs 7 days), your Warframe is supposed to be immune to the infestation. To be repeated for each infected Warframe though.

Keep one for Helminth Charger (when you want to breed a Kubrow or Kavat, at the screen where you select the imprints, you can drain the Cyst).

1 minute ago, Tetravaal said:

It's not getting opened, I heard I need nidus, which currently I can't craft due to lack of it's parts, is there any other way?

The cyst needs to be fully grown for the door to be opened. You'll notice it when it's good, it will be big with 2 small tentacles. :P

Edited by Chewarette

1 minute ago, Chewarette said:

Removing it by the chair in the Infested Room (once it's fully grown, it needs 7 days), your Warframe is supposed to be immune to the infestation. To be repeated for each infected Warframe though.

Keep one for Helminth Charger (when you want to breed a Kubrow or Kavat, at the screen where you select the imprints, you can drain the Cyst).

The cyst needs to be fully grown for the door to be opened. You'll notice it when it's good, it will be big with 2 small tentacles. :P

Ohh-h... that's why my cyst has some hair on it. it's opened now and I removed it. thanks.

1 minute ago, kyori said:

Will come back = drain cyst to breed infested charger

Will NOT come back = sit on the chair in the infested room of your ship to extract the cyst

Done, and I don't wanna have an ugly infested strange doggy following me.

4 minutes ago, Tetravaal said:

Ohh-h... that's why my cyst has some hair on it. it's opened now and I removed it. thanks.

Done, and I don't wanna have an ugly infested strange doggy following me.

Well, unless you don't plan on leveling up your mastery rank later or whatever, else the charger as well as all other pets, contribute to mastery points.

49 minutes ago, kyori said:

Well, unless you don't plan on leveling up your mastery rank later or whatever, else the charger as well as all other pets, contribute to mastery points.

Nope, I don't. even though if I wanted to grab that ugly pet, how I can do this to know for the next time if will be?

12 hours ago, Chewarette said:

Nope you don't need any special warframe, (i only own excalibur) I guess it just needs to be fully grown! Let it get nice & juicy first! ;)

Good Luck! - Vio :loka: