Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Interception Void Traces Issue

(PSN)Regiampiero

I was doing an interception yesterday with 3 other randoms and was barely able to crack my relic before reaching 100%, but after 3 runs they all quit and I decided to stay behind and get to at least 5 or 10 solo. As soon as they left I could not crack the relic to safe my life before getting to 100% and I couldn't loose objectives fast enough once everything was captured. 

Can we please have enough traces drop even if we have total control of the game? Why should we slow down the fight to have enough traces drop? 

I've found you can't reliably run endless relic missions solo because the spawns thin out too much.  Defense seems the most forgiving.  Interception requires you to do each round slowly (2 cap staying only a few percent ahead).  Solo Survival is the worst of the three. 

They need to either increase the spawns for solo (unlikely at this point) or STOP RESETTING THE TRACE COUNT EACH ROTATION.  I have 9/10 traces at 9:45 and no further traces drop.  Why do I have 0/10 at 10:15?  Where did they go?  Poof?  What's the drawback to allowing a solo player to get 10 traces over 2 rounds to open 1 relic?  Resetting the trace count every rotation means that a solo player can do a 20 minute survival and unlock zero relics because they are only getting 7-9 traces every 5 minutes.  Without a reset, 7-9 traces per rotation would mean 2-3 relics opened over a 4 rotation cycle.  Far less frustrating that 0 relics because of rng.

Please consider removing the trace reset feature. 

Edited by allibound
grammar

On 3/9/2017 at 2:32 PM, allibound said:

I've found you can't reliably run endless relic missions solo because the spawns thin out too much.  Defense seems the most forgiving.  Interception requires you to do each round slowly (2 cap staying only a few percent ahead).  Solo Survival is the worst of the three. 

They need to either increase the spawns for solo (unlikely at this point) or STOP RESETTING THE TRACE COUNT EACH ROTATION.  I have 9/10 traces at 9:45 and no further traces drop.  Why do I have 0/10 at 10:15?  Where did they go?  Poof?  What's the drawback to allowing a solo player to get 10 traces over 2 rounds to open 1 relic?  Resetting the trace count every rotation means that a solo player can do a 20 minute survival and unlock zero relics because they are only getting 7-9 traces every 5 minutes.  Without a reset, 7-9 traces per rotation would mean 2-3 relics opened over a 4 rotation cycle.  Far less frustrating that 0 relics because of rng.

Please consider removing the trace reset feature. 

Yes it sucks royally right now. I guess the removal of the reset would be good, but I'd rather see at least 10 reactants drop guaranteed instead.