Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ignis Wraith Tradable?

Gsterman

Question

13 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, Gsterman said:

I didn't have enough time to get the Ignis Wraith while the event was up. Can anyone confirm if the BP from the clans that got the research is tradable or not like Rebecca said on reddit?

I haven't seen the Reddit post you're referring to, but I'd be very surprised if the BP is tradeable.

When our Ignis Wraith research has finished in 3 days time you can PM me in game for a temporary invite to my clan to grab a BP, and the Hema too if you need that as well.

19 minutes ago, Gsterman said:

Can anyone confirm if the BP from the clans that got the research is tradable or not like Rebecca said on reddit?

1 minute ago, ChuckMaverick said:

I haven't seen the Reddit post you're referring to, but I'd be very surprised if the BP is tradeable.

When our Ignis Wraith research has finished in 3 days time you can PM me in game for a temporary invite to my clan to grab a BP, and the Hema too if you need that as well.

I can confirm that it is tradeable. One of my clan members sold his for 20p and I checked myself at the trading console. You can trade all forms of the BP including the one that you got as a participation reward for the event which is what he did.

1 minute ago, thewhitepanda1205 said:

I can confirm that it is tradeable. One of my clan members sold his for 20p and I checked myself at the trading console. You can trade all forms of the BP including the one that you got as a participation reward for the event which is what he did.

Including a BP bought from clan research?

That seems a very odd decision on DE's part, they'll be selling for 1 plat soon then.

10 minutes ago, ChuckMaverick said:

what about me :D ? I need hema too :'(

3 hours ago, ChuckMaverick said:

I really appreciate that, thank you!

14 hours ago, thewhitepanda1205 said:
14 hours ago, ChuckMaverick said:

Including a BP bought from clan research?

That seems a very odd decision on DE's part, they'll be selling for 1 plat soon then.

When I said all forms of the BP, I meant all forms of the BP.

Clan research can't be rushed with plat, so no clan can replicate BPs yet.

You may have said "all forms of the BP", but at this point in time you're clearly just making that up.

We'll all know in a couple of days time.

1 minute ago, ChuckMaverick said:

Clan research can't be rushed with plat, so no clan can replicate BPs yet.

You may have said "all forms of the BP", but at this point in time you're clearly just making that up.

We'll all know in a couple of days time.

All clans who made it past Participation Tier received a BP for each member, so this is how people are trading it already. 

Just now, aligatorno said:

All clans who made it past Participation Tier received a BP for each member, so this is how people are trading it already. 

I realise that. I was challenging the statement that "all forms of the BP are tradeable" when no one has a dojo-produced BP yet to test.

2 hours ago, ChuckMaverick said:

I realise that. I was challenging the statement that "all forms of the BP are tradeable" when no one has a dojo-produced BP yet to test.

Rebecca said that the Research would be tradeable on Reddit so unless she lied. :p:clem:

63d2533ba0fbe18f71baff7901e5c8a4.png

Edited by thewhitepanda1205

yup both the Bp you get as a participation reward and the clan BP can be traded, a bad decision on DE's part if you ask me.

isn't the idea of a reward that it should be excluse to those who actually worked for it??

anyway I digress you've got your answer bro, trade chat has been going crazy with buyers and sellers