Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Business Tricks allowed?

elitetrollz

Question

5 answers to this question

It's so much easy to earn plat just do like 5-10 cap/ext void missions in public and you will most likely to get a rare part.
You can sell those 40p+ like easy on warframe.market.

Second you just have play the game to get stuff and almost everything can be sold.

Edit: And buying something cheap selling it more its allowed just be aware of the credit costs (you have to play the game).

Edited by PETI258

1 minute ago, (PS4)auwsomestgamer said:

Also, warframe.market is a very unreliable way to sell your stuff. 

The market is reliable enough if you create posts saying you want to buy things which you can then flip in trade chat or even the market itself. 

13 minutes ago, (PS4)auwsomestgamer said:

You have to do relic missions now, which are a lot more slow and boring. Also, warframe.market is a very unreliable way to sell your stuff. 

Yeah relic missions my bad.
Slow khm 2-4 min if you get a group that stay in one room kills the spawned enemies and gets out fast. Or the exterminate just go with ember and walk slowly start to finish that shouldn't take more then 3 mins.

I have sold probably 1000+ items on that page (and using all my trades almost daily) the only thing you have to do before you log into game just log in there and the buyers will find you ingame and easy plat.