Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invasion rewards and def/surv

Xeldorre

Why do we have to wait to invasion ends to get rewards? Cant you just make it that we get rewards when  all 3 missions are done?

And would be nice when we get defense or survival invasions to make them only to do 1 mission with 30waves/mins.

20 minutes ago, Xeldorre said:

Why do we have to wait to invasion ends to get rewards? Cant you just make it that we get rewards when  all 3 missions are done?

And would be nice when we get defense or survival invasions to make them only to do 1 mission with 30waves/mins.

Well maybe for the first tier or something, but that'd be pretty low for most players (assuming the enemies aren't starting at lvl 80 or something). There would definitely have to be some changes to the vanilla survival or defense for the top tiers, because otherwise it doesn't pose enough of a challenge to become anything more than a glorified alert.

18 minutes ago, tarfeef101 said:

Well maybe for the first tier or something, but that'd be pretty low for most players (assuming the enemies aren't starting at lvl 80 or something). There would definitely have to be some changes to the vanilla survival or defense for the top tiers, because otherwise it doesn't pose enough of a challenge to become anything more than a glorified alert.

Invasions, not sorties.

On 10/03/2017 at 4:25 PM, rapt0rman said:

Invasions, not sorties.

Damn I've been playing the pacifism defect too much. Was thinking about tactical alerts/events. 

Yeah for normal invasions I'd like to see a "you must complete x waves, minutes, or rounds", and I can choose if that is 1 mission or 10. Totally agree