Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The best Frost end game build Based on Icy Avalanche

(PSN)NoVa_Erk

Question

So dear Tenno,

Its been a while since the New augment mods of frost is been released.

My question to all, what is the best endgame Build for frosts icy avalanche??

Also if someone got one a good endgame IA augment For melee build

Prefering Screenshots if you can.

Thanks for your help :)

Edited by (PS4)NoVa_Erk
Edit

9 answers to this question

Well, since "Icy Avalanche" scales with strength as well as number of enemies affected, a build you can use is: CP/ES for the Aura, Power/Cunning Drift for Exilus, Steel Fiber, Stretch, Streamline, Intensify, Icy Avalanche, Primed Continuity, Armored Agility/Fleeting Expertise, Constitution.

Another build will cost you strength so the extra HP you get won't be as much but that won't matter anyways. CP/ES, Cunning/Power Drift, Primed Continuity, Fleeting Expertise, Constitution, Streamline, Icy Avalanche and Ice Wave Impedance, Stretch, Overextended.

On 2017-03-11 at 6:54 PM, The_Beast_Reincarnate said:

Well, since "Icy Avalanche" scales with strength as well as number of enemies affected, a build you can use is: CP/ES for the Aura, Power/Cunning Drift for Exilus, Steel Fiber, Stretch, Streamline, Intensify, Icy Avalanche, Primed Continuity, Armored Agility/Fleeting Expertise, Constitution.

Another build will cost you strength so the extra HP you get won't be as much but that won't matter anyways. CP/ES, Cunning/Power Drift, Primed Continuity, Fleeting Expertise, Constitution, Streamline, Icy Avalanche and Ice Wave Impedance, Stretch, Overextended.

Well when i built it, it was meant to be icy avalanche but this here is my exact build http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Frost_prime/t_30_3223443040_2-4-10-4-7-5-5-3-5-6-2-5-13-6-3-19-5-10-37-8-0-479-1-10-481-0-10-615-9-5_481-7-479-7-6-6-5-5-2-6-19-7-13-7-4-9-37-4-615-9_0/en/1-0-8/0

On 2017-03-11 at 6:56 PM, The_Beast_Reincarnate said:

Or you can always swap Icy Avalanche for Snow Globe in certain situations. Remember, you can always recast your Globe to make it stronger.

Thing is though when i play warframe really the only missions i play are survivals, interceptions, and defenses other than that only missions i play aside from them are whatever the sortie missions are which lately the last sorties have been assassination which i constantly go down on. So sure a globe set up could work for a defense and interception as well i guess but not for survival. However, the issue is i in defense i can't play past 45-60 waves right around these rounds i constantly go down as for survivals same thing 60 minutes is basically maybe 1 hour 20 minutes tops for survival but 120 is the end of the line after this i can't kill anything at all and basically have to run and hide otherwise i go down way too much. Basically get one shot by enemies and go down and not even the best globe build would really help because there's usually tons of enemies that just plow right through my glove

3 hours ago, Ordosan said:

ya. Ill let these peopel give you an icy avalanche build but ya. str and range are the 2 big stats for sure. also I belive you want this in the "players helping players" tab iirc...taht is a forum section,right?

One that's generally ignored in feedback cause hey forget organization people are always in feed back and willing to help a player out rather than directing said Tenno to the proper forum section.

Edit: Here - https://forums.warframe.com/forum/38-players-helping-players/

Not that they'd use it at this point.

Edit 2: GG just realized this necro

Edited by DarcnyssWolfe