Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recommended Riven Stats for Paris Prime

Liechea

Question

So far I have 2 Paris Prime riven mods and their stats are:

A) +60.8% Toxin / +116.2 Critical Chance / +115.7 Damage

B) +101.5% Multishot / 202.1% Damage / - 42.8 Flight Speed

I can't tell if those stats are good. Also, what Riven stats should I be looking for that would make Paris Prime more viable?

8 answers to this question

Almost the only reason people picks Dread over Paris P., is slash damage and procs. But if you like puncture damage for whatever reason, then the Paris is an already viable weapon.

I would go with the first one. Have you tried to aim anything that is projectile based with less than its default flight speed? Ugh.

I think I might've written wrong somewhere. I am just wondering that if I were to re-roll, what stats should I be looking for to make the Paris Prime better. Although thx for the input, I'll probably replace the 2nd one.

Edited by AisuCoffee

It's kinda obvious if you look at the stats of the weapons, build for what it is good at: crit, damage, multishot or maybe even fire rate. Elementals can screw you over if you like switching between different combo elements, but toxic would be the best one out of the 4 base ones since it allows to mod for Viral or Corrosive damage.

Edited by Wyrmius_Prime

1 hour ago, AisuCoffee said:

I can't tell if those stats are good.

Then i sugest that you check the modding system asap before you even go any further into the game, moding mechanics are a basic thing that you should have learned along time ago.

Stats or the mods you place in the weapon are meant to suit your gameplay, not someone elses.

4 minutes ago, KIREEK said:

Then i sugest that you check the modding system asap before you even go any further into the game, moding mechanics are a basic thing that you should have learned along time ago.

Stats or the mods you place in the weapon are meant to suit your gameplay, not someone elses.

Sadly, these are Riven mods. A concept I am still new to. Like understanding the difference between a Good Tier and a God Tier Riven or knowing which one is a "God" Tier Riven. 

1 hour ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

It's kinda obvious if you look at the stats of the weapons, build for what it is good at: crit, damage, multishot or maybe even fire rate. Elementals can screw you over if you like switching between different combo elements, but toxic would be the best one out of the 4 base ones since it allows to mod for Viral or Corrosive damage.

I take it that for Paris Prime, I should look for Critical Chance, Critical Damage with either Damage / Multishot / Puncture ? 

Edited by AisuCoffee

1 hour ago, AisuCoffee said:

Sadly, these are Riven mods. A concept I am still new to. Like understanding the difference between a Good Tier and a God Tier Riven or knowing which one is a "God" Tier Riven.

Riven mods are mods and use existing mechanics that should had been learned a long time ago (prior to mr5), otherwise it's a miracle that you cleared several quests, defeated countless enmies in countless unlocked planets by not knowing the mod system

Mods are to be used to fit your style of gameplay, this instantly tells you that a mod siutable to someone else may not be suited for you. Sell or use the mod, but don't sell thinking it's bad or that it could be better, because you simply don't know what the buyer wants.

If you, the owner doesn't know then REVISIT the mod system, ask your clanmates for help and check the wiki, you are way behind on the learning curve

6 hours ago, KIREEK said:

Riven mods are mods and use existing mechanics that should had been learned a long time ago (prior to mr5), otherwise it's a miracle that you cleared several quests, defeated countless enmies in countless unlocked planets by not knowing the mod system

Mods are to be used to fit your style of gameplay, this instantly tells you that a mod siutable to someone else may not be suited for you. Sell or use the mod, but don't sell thinking it's bad or that it could be better, because you simply don't know what the buyer wants.

If you, the owner doesn't know then REVISIT the mod system, ask your clanmates for help and check the wiki, you are way behind on the learning curve

Started 3 years ago and I was on hiatus for 1 year last year. So yes, the concept of Riven is very much new to me.Also mods are a preferential thing, it doesn't tell what your playstyle is. It's something of a need or usage for convenience.  If my playstyle is power-play then fine, I need to know what Riven stats would make it better.

Is it multishot with crit dmg? Multishot with crit chance? Raw damage with crit chance? Crit damage with puncture damage?

I am slowly understanding Riven mods, in the end I don't know whats a god or good tier (though I picked up kind of what stats could make them that tier).