The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Breaking Wind or Taming Thunder

KC4Christ

Well it's obvious that Vazarin. Must be studied, yet is it competitive? I believe not. So I propose their be a branch. That increases warframe strength. As a passive ability. As to do I suggest, similiar for Madurai. Which I believe would benefit. From loss of vision for those struck. By Phoenix Blast, similiar too Rakta Dark Dagger. But in truth these schools. Require something extra, to make them a choice. Please agree with me Tenno!

12 minutes ago, (PS4)auwsomestgamer said:

What about. 5% damage immunity. For the rest. Of the mission?

Just change Retaliation. To actually reduce damage. It's useless. In its current form.

Does anyone read the webcomic Freefall by any chance? Speaking like Blunt is fun lol :D

Thanks for your replies. They were helpfull. Perhaps I could have suggested. That Phoenix flash be replaced. By the blinding effect. But Phoenix blast, was the branch. I chose to change. Hopefully the changes we expect include these concerns. 

I hope DE is following this thread. Because if so. I have further suggestion. If Phoenix Flash was replaced by 'Fire Storm'? And changed into a blinding effect for Phoenic Gaze instead! The addition of Firestorm would allow arch wing like movement during Phoenix Gaze. Which just promises so much more for madurai. I still think the permanent loss of vision over distances. Is the best ability for Phoenix Flash.