Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

OG Warframe Players with Extinct Mods

(XBOX)HunGrrr OGC

Question

So I've bought some Extinct mods but ppl have gotten greedy.

I willingly give players Prime parts have Xtra Mods I have if I see requests in chat for them & have them.

So are there any OG Warframe players with extra Extinct Mods or other rarities that are willing to help an Enthusiast collector out?

My gamertag is HunGrrr OGC.

Thank you in advance.

Edited by (XB1)HunGrrr OGC

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Vantooth said:

Astral Slash --- Droped by missions reward of : Archwing Mobile Defense Reward  Archwing Sabotage Reward   Archwing Rush Reward

Astral Twilight --- Droped by:  Denial Bursa Kuva Jester Sold by: Baro Ki'Teer Droped by missions: Orokin Moon Spy Reward Rathuum - Mission 3 (0.5%)

*Covert Lethality --- Spy tier 3 level 26+ (you do not need all 3 extract to have a chance at it, but it's more efficient. Also setting off alarms makes no differences)

Crash Course --- Offered by Baro Ki'teer once in a while, I think it came 2 weeks ago on PC so might come soon on console don't know how many baro visit consoles are behind exactly. (unless it was last time?)

Crushing Ruin: Droped by: Grineer Arid Seeker  Grineer Frontier Seeker  Grineer Drekar Seeker  Grineer Seeker  Droped by Orokin Moon Spy Reward

Decisive Judgement: Droped by:  Grineer Warden (0.03%)  Grineer Heavy Gunner (0.03%) Grineer Arid Heavy Gunner (0.03%) Infested Mesa (0.6%) Infested Chroma (0.6%)

*Fanged Fusillade --- Sold by Baro

Full Contact --- Sold by baro, again he should be coming soon with the impacts mods (unless it was last time?)

Heavy Caliber --- Droped by orokins vault, found in derelicts missions. You will need a dragon key.

*Maim --- Again baro.

Pummel --- Baro

Rage ---  Grineer Napalm Orokin Void Containers (those at the ends of parkour or hidden rooms) Infested Chroma Infested Mesa Infested Tumor

*Sweeping Serration --- Baro Yay!

*Vegeful Revenant --- Sentients, more pricesely conculyst

Unfortunately, nothing you listed is gone from the game at this time nothing is "extinct" far from it. They're all still very obtainable. Though baro mods do requires a huge time wall most of the time, they WILL come. Mods that are truly gone (for now atleast) are on the top of my head are Aviator and Primed Chamber.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/ Is your friend, don't hesitate to check it. Also the codex contain most known drop locations of mods.

Okay thank you for this info.. seems I was told differently(ie. the Conculyst no longer drop)... maybe to get Plat from a young Tenno..?

With that said. I do not know who Baro is.. sry.

I have still tried anyway to farm said Mods to no avail. I have dozens of sentients under my belt & scored loads of Drift Mods along the way that I have given away (kept some for myself of course).

*I am curious though.. you play on PC.. this info is true for Xbox as well?

Edited by (XB1)HunGrrr OGC

OG as in Old School or long time Warframe players.

& Mods like:

Astral Slash & Twilight

*Covert Lethality

Crash Course

Crushing Ruin

Decisive Judgement

*Fanged Fusillade

Full Contact

Heavy Caliber

*Maim

Pummel

Rage

*Sweeping Serration

*Vegeful Revenant

* are one I'm close to positive are "extinct" the others I'm pretty sure. I am sure there are more but I've been working on the list (farming) like crazy.

Extinct... can't obtain threw farming. The *Mods were part of an event that is no longer available in the Xbox. So that means I can't get them with out buying them with Plat.

& as I said earlier players have gotten ridiculously greedy. I've already bought Mods like: Crimson Dervish, Buzz Kill, Body County, Blood Rush, Primed Flow, Tempo Royal .. some of them I bought doubles to give (freely) to some friends.

That's why I posted this question.. to see if there are other Gamers like myself who don't mind sharing to help rather then charge them for it.

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)HunGrrr OGC said:

Astral Slash --- Droped by missions reward of : Archwing Mobile Defense Reward  Archwing Sabotage Reward   Archwing Rush Reward

Astral Twilight --- Droped by:  Denial Bursa Kuva Jester Sold by: Baro Ki'Teer Droped by missions: Orokin Moon Spy Reward Rathuum - Mission 3 (0.5%)

*Covert Lethality --- Spy tier 3 level 26+ (you do not need all 3 extract to have a chance at it, but it's more efficient. Also setting off alarms makes no differences)

Crash Course --- Offered by Baro Ki'teer once in a while, I think it came 2 weeks ago on PC so might come soon on console don't know how many baro visit consoles are behind exactly. (unless it was last time?)

Crushing Ruin: Droped by: Grineer Arid Seeker  Grineer Frontier Seeker  Grineer Drekar Seeker  Grineer Seeker  Droped by Orokin Moon Spy Reward

Decisive Judgement: Droped by:  Grineer Warden (0.03%)  Grineer Heavy Gunner (0.03%) Grineer Arid Heavy Gunner (0.03%) Infested Mesa (0.6%) Infested Chroma (0.6%)

*Fanged Fusillade --- Sold by Baro

Full Contact --- Sold by baro, again he should be coming soon with the impacts mods (unless it was last time?)

Heavy Caliber --- Droped by orokins vault, found in derelicts missions. You will need a dragon key.

*Maim --- Again baro.

Pummel --- Baro

Rage ---  Grineer Napalm Orokin Void Containers (those at the ends of parkour or hidden rooms) Infested Chroma Infested Mesa Infested Tumor

*Sweeping Serration --- Baro Yay!

*Vegeful Revenant --- Sentients, more pricesely conculyst

Unfortunately, nothing you listed is gone from the game at this time nothing is "extinct" far from it. They're all still very obtainable. Though baro mods do requires a huge time wall most of the time, they WILL come. Mods that are truly gone (for now atleast) are on the top of my head are Aviator and Primed Chamber.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/ Is your friend, don't hesitate to check it. Also the codex contain most known drop locations of mods.

8 hours ago, (Xbox One)HunGrrr OGC said:

Okay thank you for this info.. seems I was told differently(ie. the Conculyst no longer drop)... maybe to get Plat from a young Tenno..?

With that said. I do not know who Baro is.. sry.

I have still tried anyway to farm said Mods to no avail. I have dozens of sentients under my belt & scored loads of Drift Mods along the way that I have given away (kept some for myself of course).

*I am curious though.. you play on PC.. this info is true for Xbox as well?

The game is the same for both PC and console, but console are usually a few patch behind (because of approval time from sony/microsoft). Baro Ki'teer is the void trader, he comes to one of the relay once every 2 weeks selling items for ducats which can be obtained by selling prime part in a terminal at the relays. For more info: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Baro_Ki'Teer