Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orvius Blueprint

darkchaos11

Question

9 answers to this question

"The Orvius blueprint is awarded to players upon completion of The War Within quest."

Sounds like you can only get the Orvius blueprint once, since re-playing quest doesn't give rewards.

All you can do is to contact support and ask them if they can give you an Orvius blueprint.

12 minutes ago, darkchaos11 said:

Hey guys do you have any idea how to get another Orvius Blueprint? My friend gave me his a long time ago and he wants the Orvius back, but now I can't trade it anymore.

I don't think you can get another Orvius Blueprint.

As harsh it it may sound, it was your friends own fault for trading away his only copy and then asking for it back at a later date.

3 minutes ago, Neo_182 said:

Yes, provided he finished the quest. Have him contact support and they will fix that up for him.
@Latiac This is incorrect. 

" "I sold an item by mistake, is there any way I can have it back?"
Absolutely! In order to have the item restored please contact us as soon as possible after the sale - we have a limited window of time allocated to reversing this process.

Please make sure you have an open Warframe / weapon slot for the item(s) you sold. Should you not have enough slots available at the time of the reversal, we will contact you to let you know that you need to make room in your inventory.  "
https://forums.warframe.com/announcement/53-getting-support-common-issues/

I don't think "Friend giving blueprint away to me" is quite the same as "I sold something by mistake", in my opinion.

But well, like we said, all they can do is try asking support.

I'm going to be "that guy", what was your friend doing?!

Calming down a bit, Support might be able to help, but to be completely honest, it really kind of is his fault for giving you his Orvius BP.  While we're at it, shouldn't he be the one contacting Support?

1 hour ago, Neo_182 said:

For sure. Since it is a quest reward and not intended to be traded i would imagine they will return the item to him.

The issue with that is the BP was given to another player, not sold to the void for credits. Returning the item with no consequence is no longer possible since the item has been consumed in order to build the weapon, and the weapon since used by the builder. Whether or not support can do anything about it depends on how long ago it was traded (30 days is the rough limit) and whether or not support will consider the trade as a valid enough reason to return the item. Then they have to consider what is to be done with the account of the one that had the built weapon, either transfer their BP to the one lacking the part, or remove the weapon from the one that built it and removing the mastery data for the weapon from them. Support has denied people the right to get back their Primed Fury mods, even when both individuals involved are willing to the transfer.

Edited by NeithanDiniem