Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

a few question

UltraRareSloth

Question

1. how to solve a problem when someone rush back in to mission when i'm not done loading out

result in i can't press any key or sometime it's a black screen.

2. from wiki sorties reset each day at 17.00 utc but in game it 1 hour faster is this only me or they change it.

3. why warframe have a gender? <<< just curious

7 answers to this question

Well Warframes really only have a gender due to the way the lore started right when the game began, really they don't need a gender now that we know they aren't "people" in most cases, but Warframes have always been a gender so I suppose they have to keep being a gender. From a lore perspective it seems that as long as any hypothetical Warframe is mostly humanoid, then there's no problem.

46 minutes ago, UltraRareSloth said:

1. how to solve a problem when someone rush back in to mission when i'm not done loading out

result in i can't press any key or sometime it's a black screen.

Not sure what you mean here.

2. from wiki sorties reset each day at 17.00 utc but in game it 1 hour faster is this only me or they change it.

That happened during the shift to daylight saving time in canada, it'll be back at 17 UTC if your country also has daylight savings.

3. why warframe have a gender? <<< just curious

We honestly don't know.

Warframes don't have genders, they just have humanoid shapes that look like men or women, that doesn't instantly mean they have reproductive organs. I mean, look at a marionette or any doll or whatever, they are made in a familiar image, i.e. male and female, but they have no gender or reproductive organs outside of the gender labels we apply, they are very much in-animate objects. Like the Warframes, they're meat puppets that don't really work without an Operator to power them.

Pretty much, the Orokin built the original frames in a shape and way that they found aesthetically pleasing and familiar to themselves

Edited by 1tsyB1tsyN1nj4

38 minutes ago, 1tsyB1tsyN1nj4 said:

Warframes don't have genders, they just have humanoid shapes that look like men or women, that doesn't instantly mean they have reproductive organs. I mean, look at a marionette or any doll or whatever, they are made in a familiar image, i.e. male and female, but they have no gender or reproductive organs outside of the gender labels we apply, they are very much in-animate objects. Like the Warframes, they're meat puppets that don't really work without an Operator to power them.

Pretty much, the Orokin built the original frames in a shape and way that they found aesthetically pleasing and familiar to themselves

I don't know...The Valkyr Prime trailer suggests they may be aware and wild, only bending their knee to the Tenno.  

51 minutes ago, bluepheonix13 said:

Not sure what you mean here.

I mean when mission end at flying landing craft screen i still loading someone has already in landing craft and start new mission before i get back in my landing craft when the mission start i can't do anything e.g. walk,esc,mouse click no any key work what i can do is to wait for mission end.

I don't want to bother with "someone" so is there a way to fix it myself

Edited by UltraRareSloth

41 minutes ago, UltraRareSloth said:

I mean when mission end at flying landing craft screen i still loading someone has already in landing craft and start new mission before i get back in my landing craft when the mission start i can't do anything e.g. walk,esc,mouse click no any key work what i can do is to wait for mission end.

I don't want to bother with "someone" so is there a way to fix it myself

Hmm, never had that bug, you should take screenshots if you can and post this in the bug-section of the forums.