Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anniversary question

Wicker-G041

Question

Do i need to log in on a specific date or do i just need to log in once between this and that date? cuz i won't be able to play warframe for a few days because of my crappy laptop

But if anyone knows stuff about crappy laptops that run windows 7, do you know how i can at least pass the loading screen so i can get the anniversary items with logging in? in case you need more details, my laptop is able to run Command & Conquer 3 on the highest settings which is a game out 2007, and is able to run L4D2 with Razer Cortex pretty well, in case anyone knows please tell me so i can log in and log out that day(s)

8 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Techtro said:

The latter, the time to grab the anniversary loot is, IIRC, a whole week.

As for loading past the screen to log in, have you tried optimizing WF through the launcher options?

Back then i didn't even knew the launcher had options, i was that new to it, but sorry if i sound rather stupid but what is WF?

5 minutes ago, Fiend_Herd said:

Do i need to log in on a specific date or do i just need to log in once between this and that date?

Announcements will be made on which days you need to log in to get the gifts.  So watch the forums and/or twitter for that.

Don't know anything about laptops but I kind of wonder if logging in on the nexus app qualifies.  

1 minute ago, Fiend_Herd said:

Back then i didn't even knew the launcher had options, i was that new to it, but sorry if i sound rather stupid but what is WF?

WF = Warframe

Launcher options are access via the gear at the top right, by the minimization and exit buttons.

5 minutes ago, Fiend_Herd said:

WF = Warframe ^.^ 

Its in the loader in the top right dont do it via steam it will download the entire game again for nothing. 

Ninjaed by techtro LOL

Edited by trunks013

Just now, Xekrin said:

Announcements will be made on which days you need to log in to get the gifts.  So watch the forums and/or twitter for that.

Don't know anything about laptops but I kind of wonder if logging in on the nexus app qualifies.  

Thanks for the little tip, i guess i'll pay more attention to this forum while i figure out where everything is at lol

Speaking of apps, i don't really trust it, i heard that it has lots of bugs for example not being able to get your crafted item out your foundry

Just now, Techtro said:

WF = Warframe

Launcher options are access via the gear at the top right, by the minimization and exit buttons.

Ah like that, thank you. is there anything you recommend in the options or is it better i figure it out myself?

1 minute ago, trunks013 said:

WF = Warframe ^.^ 

Its in the loader in the top right dont do it via steam it will download the entire game again for nothing. 

Lol i figured that out yesterday when i was messing with it.. hell, it was a full 30 minutes of boredom and watching JSE playing a weird game again :D