Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are all the warframes with invisibility

Goowie

Question

9 answers to this question

Loki, Ash, and Ivara are able to turn invisible by default. Excalibur used to be able to do it as well (albeit for short periods), but this was removed during his rework back in U16.9.

Once you progress further into the game, the Naramon Focus tree will allow all frames to turn invisible. But you don't have to worry about this until you complete The Second Dream.

16 minutes ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

If you're going for stealthy assassins, choose Ash, Loki, and Ivara. They all have options for invisibility. 

Also adding Hush on your sniper riffle helps you greatly.

Also, personally I use Equinox for stealth.

I'd say Ash or Loki for general stealth, for sniping I would use Ivara because when Ivara is in prowl (stealth) mode you do 40% more headshot damage (scales of strength) which would work well with sniping. Be sure to equip hush or use a silent weapon, because weapon noise uncloaks you for a second after each shot.

Edited by PAX_NL

1 hour ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Why did you have to remind me...now me sad :sad:

I KNOW, RIGHT?!

I was so bummed when Super Jump was removed. Everyone in the forums was convinced that it was useless, being all like "it makes you go up, how is that useful with parkour 2.0?" despite the ability literally being a zero-delay invisibility button with virtually zero cost. The quick vanishing + relocating made it the perfect counter to Bombards and Nullies.

The invisibility was short-lived, but damn if it wasn't glorious.

Edited by SortaRandom

Another one? Really dude? You now have started 4 threads that essentially talk about the same thing within the span of a few minutes and you've yet to reply to any of your own threads. Is there something wrong with your computer or you just bored? 

Edited by (PS4)Regiampiero

3 hours ago, SortaRandom said:

I KNOW, RIGHT?!

I was so bummed when Super Jump was removed. Everyone in the forums was convinced that it was useless, being all like "it makes you go up, how is that useful with parkour 2.0?" despite the ability literally being a zero-delay invisibility button with virtually zero cost. The quick vanishing + relocating made it the perfect counter to Bombards and Nullies.

The invisibility was short-lived, but damn if it wasn't glorious.

Was it better then his lightsaber tho? 🙄 That one triggers naramon invisibility now.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108