Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trade system

palmettowrestler

Question

16 answers to this question

Best advice for trade chat, get some eye-drops and get ready to become brain-numbed. Also get ready to be insulted a lot. Just yesterday I got called a stingy bast. for not giving away an Ember set for a couple of common prime parts and a 50pl. 

Edited by (PS4)Regiampiero

You post "WTS" when you Want To Sell something followed by the item(s) you want to sell for platinum.

You post "WTB" when you Want To Buy something followed by the item(s) you want to buy with platinum.

You post "WTT" when you Want To Trade something followed by the item(s) you want to trade for or trade with, i.e. not using platinum.

If you spot someone in trade selling something you want to buy, or buying something you want to sell, or trading something you want then you go to the user list of the trade chat and start a private chat with them to negotiate the deal.

When a deal is settled then hopefully one of the people has a clan dojo that you can go to to complete the trade. If there's no dojo then you have to go to Maroo's and trade there.

Does that answer the question or was it about something else?

Edited by (PS4)drpunk-yo

1 minute ago, (PS4)drpunk-yo said:

You post "WTS" when you Want To Sell something followed by the item(s) you want to sell for platinum.

You post "WTB" when you Want To Buy something followed by the item(s) you want to buy with platinum.

You post "WTT" when you Want To Trade something followed by the item(s) you want to trade for or trade with, i.e. not using platinum.

Not to mention:

LF - Looking For (Specific Item(s))

WTTF - Want to Trade for (Specific weapon/item(s))

PMO - Private Message Offer

I'd advise not jumping straight in. Patience is the key to getting something for a decent price. There's cheap stuff out there. Just not as often as people posting overpriced stuff.

Check out the Warframe.Market website to get a rough idea of what stuff is worth. You'll probably see quite a wide range of prices so it's not exactly precise values but you'll at least know if someone's trying to rip you off or not.