Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missions like Helene

EinheriarJudith

im legit tired of these people who go into this map to farm meso relics in a PUG. recruiting is for specific farming. when i queue im looking for normal gameplay or atleast full rotation. ive ask a few times that DE gives us a way to increase spawn solo because im tired of the garbage i find sometimes in public match. you talk about not punishing solo players or trying to bring it up to squad play but we havent seen squat yet. i dont want to have to rely on pugs if im only gonna get these farmers who should be in recruiting when i just want to play normally. id rather solo but guess what? crap spawns so i have to pug.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)B0XMAN517 said:

I have been silently begging for a spawn increase option, maybe for a credit cost. I'd rather play solo, but the xp gain is trash compared to a 4 player squad.

exactly. squad play is heavily rewarded to a point where its like why even have solo play? dont get me wrong ive been in some great pugs but when DE makes things to easy to get say..... Meso relic 99% drop in rotation A which is wave 5 and wave 10. what do they think people are going to do. it was that same garbage that was happening when draco was interception in public matchs you would get people trying to make other play like how people were doing it with custom squads. absolutely ridiculous. easy solution would be to solo but.... spawn.... rate.... surivial solo and survival squad are completely different just because of spawn rate.

Edited by EinheriarJudith