Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Comics And Art (Added Kubrow Angel)

Panzer_the_Tank

If only you put it up before I've spent all teh munney on steam sale :C. Oh well, I'm sure you're not going to die or break arms or have some sort of a freak accident that will give you superpowers and force to fight crime instead of drawing? 

If only you put it up before I've spent all teh munney on steam sale :C. Oh well, I'm sure you're not going to die or break arms or have some sort of a freak accident that will give you superpowers and force to fight crime instead of drawing? 

Don't worry, I have all the summer :3

• 2 weeks later...

1912355_752362724802675_5923201175711466

Chrispy92's Ifrit, a sand warframe. A commission he asked for.

His powers are:

Sand Blast: Blasts a torrent of sand in one direction. Doesn't do so much damage as say, fireball, but it's guaranteed to knock the targets on their asses.

Trails: When active, Ifrit leaves behind a trail of sand wherever he runs on ground. Enemies who walk on the trail become bogged down and take damage.

Sandstorm: An large area of effect power, this calls down a storm of sand that does little damage, but significantly screws with enemies ability to target. Small chance of blinding or even confusing them as well.

Desert Ages: The super power, it calls down a storm of sand around Ifrit that travels at such high velocity, it scours the armor, metal and flesh right off the targets bones (The equivalent of taking a power sander to someone's face). 

(direct quote from Chrispy92)

kubrow_puppies_by_panzerthetank-d7rwvvw.

My kubrow Varg is a sunika and the fluffiest of all fluffy grineer-killing machine :D *squeeel* Im gonna get a bunch of kubrows puppies <3 I need 20 of those ....just because.....fluff

I can still remeber when he butt-scooted all over my ship and now he's hunting grineers with such ferocity and bloodlust....*sniff* im so proud

Should have named him Brutus instead, Varg is nice, but a bit cliche when it means "wolf"

Kubrows are poofy little balls of death and murder.

And I love them tons.

I actually give my Huras Kubrow, Shadow, praise when she mauls something to death.

I know she can't hear me and I know it's not making her kill things more efficiently...ah well, crazy needs company.

I can still remeber when he butt-scooted all over my ship

Mine never did this. He either lay there sleeping or sat around looking at me. Or maybe he did, but only when I wasn't around. I'd ask Ordis, if I thought that I could trust him.

Should have named him Brutus instead, Varg is nice, but a bit cliche when it means "wolf"

That's why I looked up wolves in Norse mythology and decided to name my Sahasa Geri. But Varg is nice, too, compared to some other names I've seen already.

-snip-

My warframes reaction to Sam's little Darvo audio clip....Oh my..Ho ho ho ho...*fan self*

Essentially the .avi of that thread and sound clip. That and people being horrified. I'm smiling like some demented wolf just thinking about it. Hmhm.