Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Comics And Art (Added Kubrow Angel)

Panzer_the_Tank

Today I felt like drawing my Nekros and Mirages relationship. Mirage likes Nekros because she finds him entertaining and funny looking, while Nekros doesn't really enjoy this kind of attention. It's like having a lovesick teenager stalking you XD

All of the ships possible.

Looks like mirages like tentacles

hue

batman.gif

(Not so much the picture, which is really sweet by the way, but the rest of the conversation.)

It was intended to something cute and funny, so the tentacle part is on your head. I'm not suprised though XD

He doesn't like it but he lets her so he doesn't hate it huh?

He has alot of mixed feelings. XD

Today I felt like drawing my Nekros and Mirages relationship. Mirage likes Nekros because she finds him entertaining and funny looking, while Nekros doesn't really enjoy this kind of attention. It's like having a lovesick teenager stalking you XD

Welp, looks like Saryn is going to have to find a new beau, summon the Hydroid!

Because the ESRB-Sticker only says "Blood & Gore" and "Violence", but not "sexy stuff". And because children might get mentally ill when you tell them where babies come from, but not when you show them what an exploded corpse look like.

eh isn't that a bid ironic

But why?

Because the ESRB-Sticker only says "Blood & Gore" and "Violence", but not "sexy stuff". And because children might get mentally ill when you tell them where babies come from, but not when you show them what an exploded corpse look like.

eh isn't that a bid ironic

Most kids are desensitized these days so it's not really a surprise.

Because I'm not a casual smut artist. I like sexy stuff, but I prefer drawing things with dark humor or very weird things(usually known as norwegian humor). ^^

Of course, if you like the nswf stuff I make, I'm happy, but its not something you can expect of me...all the time ^^;

Mostly because I hate the work behind them DX

As for the kids, they are not as innocent as we would have em. I can't control who view my stuff, but it is still not for kids and I don't really give a S#&$ if they have seen "worse".

Because I'm not a casual smut artist. I like sexy stuff, but I prefer drawing things with dark humor or very weird things(usually known as norwegian humor). ^^

Of course, if you like the nswf stuff I make, I'm happy, but its not something you can expect of me...all the time ^^;

Mostly because I hate the work behind them DX

As for the kids, they are not as innocent as we would have em. I can't control who view my stuff, but it is still not for kids and I don't really give a S#&$ if they have seen "worse".

*nods to recognize the it*

i like your art no matter what it is.

Well, I'll can say about kids these days is the Internet. Literally too much information is inserted to each and every youthful skull on the planet who ever has a chance to grab on to a computer on ages about 6 and above, since you know, ... knowing too much?

If I went back in the past, I'd make sure internet was never been born.

And of course, that'll stop me from making this post from the first place, but yes. I'll love to do that.

*nods to recognize the it*

i like your art no matter what it is.

Lolwhat? XD

Well, I'll can say about kids these days is the Internet. Literally too much information is inserted to each and every youthful skull on the planet who ever has a chance to grab on to a computer on ages about 6 and above, since you know, ... knowing too much?

If I went back in the past, I'd make sure internet was never been born.

And of course, that'll stop me from making this post from the first place, but yes. I'll love to do that.

I will send the Terminator after you if you did 

https://soundcloud.com/mario-georganas/null-zone-final-mixdown                                                                                                                                                             made this track with pictures and feelings about Warframe , enjoy ! :3 ( note :: use headphones if you got any ) 

LETS ROCK LOCK & LOAD