Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Comics And Art (Added Kubrow Angel)

Panzer_the_Tank

You are both talking about butts without my knowledge?  D: please continue :3

We also noted how cute your voice is.

And, since we already declared the queen of big butts (hint, it's Saryn), we can talk more about the baroness of pompous skirts - Trinity!

Think she is trying to make up for her butt isn't being too remarkable? And how long will she hold her title, seeing how so far only other frame with any skirt at all is Volt?

Edited by GTG3000

Maybe, it's the opposite? She got tired that people viewed her as weak and fragile damsel because of her role as the support, so she decided to impose herself more by wearing a samurai-esque skirt?

Or maybe she just got tired of someone, groping her butt randomly and stealthily. Who would do that and survive, though?

Edited by GTG3000

Hm, interesting, perhaps it's the opposite of that as well. People saw her as too much of a bad &#! warrior and she decided to soften her appearance by wearing a skirt

Edit: probably loki or ash

Edited by Borkvah

Well, that could be that case, seeing how her Link changed, bringing her closer to a tamer support role.

And, out of those two I'd bet it's Loki. Ash's smokescreen is pretty loud... And Loki could always swap with a decoy in case he got tracked down.

Hmm...

*imagines a butt, wubbing to the beat*

I guess we could!

Although it's pretty hidden under that shirt-like armour of hers. I mean... From behind,she looks as if she's wearing party-like long shirt/jacket, I just realised that.

Edited by GTG3000

We also noted how cute your voice is.

And, since we already declared the queen of big butts (hint, it's Saryn), we can talk more about the baroness of pompous skirts - Trinity!

Think she is trying to make up for her butt isn't being too remarkable? And how long will she hold her title, seeing how so far only other frame with any skirt at all is Volt?

SKIRTS FOR ALL THE WARFRAMES

2lnvka1.jpg

This thread needs to be titled

Warframe Butts (With some comics and artwork)

I'm pretty much considering doing so XD My whole art and comic section could just be about the warframes butts :p

WUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUB

Well of course she would have a wubbedy butt. It's FUTURE!

[edit] Ninja'd by Panzer

SKIRTS FOR ALL THE WARFRAMES

2lnvka1.jpg

I'm pretty much considering doing so XD My whole art and comic section could just be about the warframes butts :p

Yay! How on earth did warframes live without skirts!

And, wouldn't that become a butt overload at some point?

Edited by GTG3000