Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Comics And Art (Added Kubrow Angel)

Panzer_the_Tank

Ember, Trinity, Nova and Mag are badass warframes. "Badass Female Warframes Pack" I mean, why not? :D

As for Mag being mostly cute and innocent.....you haven't seen her in action. Freaking Crush! BODYPARTS EVERYWHERE WHILE MAG GIGGLES LIKE A MANIAC D:>

Considering that MY favorite Mag is a sadist who enjoys hurting people... Yeah.

Panzer_the_Tank, on 11 Oct 2013 - 10:22 AM, said:

Ember, Trinity, Nova and Mag are badass warframes. "Badass Female Warframes Pack" I mean, why not? :D

As for Mag being mostly cute and innocent.....you haven't seen her in action. Freaking Crush! BODYPARTS EVERYWHERE WHILE MAG GIGGLES LIKE A MANIAC D:>

Well, true, Nova is like *the* "I-don't-look-at-explosions" frame, Trinity is still like some sort of a warframe Wolverine, Ember is a walking inferno and Mag... Well, pull everything around and laugh as you turn their own shields and weapons against them.

Guess you have one hell of a point there.

Panzer_the_Tank, on 11 Oct 2013 - 10:35 AM, said:

Aw I didn't make it D:>

To my defense when I draw I add details like that just for the fun of it. Just for fun I swear ...okay so i might had some underlying thoughts that was aiming towards something perverted DX

*nervous stares at the smut I've drawn* Yep, we are like the purest saints here XD

Totally, we're the image of unperverted pureness and chasity. *adjusts my nimbus* XD

Sixty5, on 11 Oct 2013 - 11:07 AM, said:

So I was interested...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Femme_fatale

It sort of defines them as a more subtle type of deadly, a stilletto strapped to the thigh, poison in a drink, hypnotic force...

Nova, Ember and Mag are more KILLEVERYTHINGWITHFIRE/EXPLOSIONSANDMAGIC (So I guess a bad-&#! pack would be appropriate)

Trinity is more "support" though after looking at how some people I know play her, she honestly seems more like the joker in a nurses outfit...

But I digress, and express continued love for our Femme Fatales

Well, she is closer to Wolverine, really... I mean, she gets knocked around with blows that would instakill anyone else, then just shrugs them off.

Borkvah, on 11 Oct 2013 - 5:27 PM, said:

- Glances between panzers smutty drawings and GTG's smutty writing- yeah....saints.....that's what we call 'em - stares awkwardly at internet history -

FatViking, on 11 Oct 2013 - 5:45 PM, said:

-looks at GTG and panzer- i...uhm...aaahhh -brain has performed an illegal operation, shutdown imminent-

Oh come on guys, it's like you weren't on internets before! *hugs both over the shoulders, smiling widely*

RahuStalker, on 11 Oct 2013 - 5:48 PM, said:

Can we go back to talking about butts?

Sure, butts are always awesome. Think the new frame will have a nice rump?

Edited by GTG3000

So I was interested...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Femme_fatale

It sort of defines them as a more subtle type of deadly, a stilletto strapped to the thigh, poison in a drink, hypnotic force...

Nova, Ember and Mag are more KILLEVERYTHINGWITHFIRE/EXPLOSIONSANDMAGIC (So I guess a bad-&#! pack would be appropriate)

Trinity is more "support" though after looking at how some people I know play her, she honestly seems more like the joker in a nurses outfit...

But I digress, and express continued love for our Femme Fatales 

2eurg42.jpg

In all seriousness (oh pun) I don't hate on the "Femme Fatale", I'm just saying that DE could have been more creative with the name for other fem frames. ^^

Well, there is a mention in grineeers' workshop, but nothing in particular. All we know that it's female and that it's a non-caster one.

Aww. 'Kay.

Well. I hope she has the badonk to dethrone Queen Saryn the bigbutt, or the curves to replace princess Ember. Hughuhuhuh *shudders with fanguy glee*

Yup, me too! If she's a fighter/berserker, she just have to have a nice, buff and curvy bodyshape!

That's the spirit bro!

I was honestly hoping they would throw in a nice buff lady to the mix, like the equivalent of Rhino. Heh, fem-abs.

Edited by RahuStalker

Aww. 'Kay.

Well. I hope she has the badonk to dethrone Queen Saryn the bigbutt, or the curves to replace princess Ember. Hughuhuhuh *shudders with fanguy glee*

。◕‿◕。 Really now? Ember is the queen of butts and will not be easily beaten by a smelly flower or a buffy slayer. BRING OUT THE SPANKER!!

If she turns out to be a berserker, I really hope she gets a bodyshape for it (that makes sense). Be it curves or buffs. Anything but looking like that "thing" from Dragon's Crown.

NONE OF THEM ARE BUXOM ENOUGH!

We need a warframe thats entire combat system and abilities are based around boob warfare.

It would probably be OP as hell... And have friendly fire.

WE NEED CATFRAME.

ABOVE ALL, CATFRAME.

Oh god, I think I know what the female version of Rhino could be.

Catframe.

WE NEED VESPA.

Although, I wonder how female version of Rhino is a catframe? Think she'd be a CC/support frame?