Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Comics And Art (Added Kubrow Angel)

Panzer_the_Tank

I was just checking the market ingame and I saw the bundlepack "femme fatale" with Nyx, Banshee and Saryn. Wondering then if there was any waframe pack for the other fem frames. there was "female warframe pack"

seriously? Just "Female Warframe pack"? Nyx and banshee got "Femme Fatale" and Ember and Mag just  get "female warframe"? :|

Why not rename it to "badass females"? Come on...really

tumblr_mu4aklmC3v1qavvk2o1_250.gif

That pose happens if they are smaller and are trying to crawl away.

I seen a mother, hugging her... five year old, I guess, like that.

Well I was joking, but, uh, what. 

Spreading the legs and all? W-why? 

If someone is crawling away from you, maybe you should take the cue and stop hugging.

Well, I don't remember by now, they were just playing. All the kinds of fun out there, eh.

Also, I don't exactly see what you mean about 'spreading the legs'.

...I'm no fun at 3 am...

I was just checking the market ingame and I saw the bundlepack "femme fatale" with Nyx, Banshee and Saryn. Wondering then if there was any waframe pack for the other fem frames. there was "female warframe pack"

seriously? Just "Female Warframe pack"? Nyx and banshee got "Femme Fatale" and Ember and Mag just  get "female warframe"? :|

Why not rename it to "badass females"? Come on...really

tumblr_mu4aklmC3v1qavvk2o1_250.gif

Well, one could argue that Ember doesn't really go for femme fatale wibe, and Mag is mostly cute and innocent, so coming up with a good name that would fit well would be difficult.

Edited by GTG3000

Well, I don't remember by now, they were just playing. All the kinds of fun out there, eh.

Also, I don't exactly see what you mean about 'spreading the legs'.

...I'm no fun at 3 am...

Well, one could argue that Ember doesn't really go for femme fatale wibe, and Mag is mostly cute and innocent, so coming up with a good name that would fit well would be difficult.

Ember, Trinity, Nova and Mag are badass warframes. "Badass Female Warframes Pack" I mean, why not? :D

As for Mag being mostly cute and innocent.....you haven't seen her in action. Freaking Crush! BODYPARTS EVERYWHERE WHILE MAG GIGGLES LIKE A MANIAC D:>

Aw I didn't make it D:>

Talking about that:

1381452281-toxic-part-2-by-panzerthetank

Ancient is pretty clearly pulled Ember's leg apart. That's what I mean by spreading her leg.

To my defense when I draw I add details like that just for the fun of it. Just for fun I swear ...okay so i might had some underlying thoughts that was aiming towards something perverted DX

Well... *looks at the google docs folder with all the crazy perverted smut I've written* We could say so, yes.

*nervous stares at the smut I've drawn* Yep, we are like the purest saints here XD

Ember, Trinity, Nova and Mag are badass warframes. "Badass Female Warframes Pack" I mean, why not? :D

As for Mag being mostly cute and innocent.....you haven't seen her in action. Freaking Crush! BODYPARTS EVERYWHERE WHILE MAG GIGGLES LIKE A MANIAC D:>

So I was interested...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Femme_fatale

It sort of defines them as a more subtle type of deadly, a stilletto strapped to the thigh, poison in a drink, hypnotic force...

Nova, Ember and Mag are more KILLEVERYTHINGWITHFIRE/EXPLOSIONSANDMAGIC (So I guess a bad-&#! pack would be appropriate)

Trinity is more "support" though after looking at how some people I know play her, she honestly seems more like the joker in a nurses outfit...

But I digress, and express continued love for our Femme Fatales