Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steam DLC not showing in game

MachoMafia

Question

I just bought the Rending Turn Pack, worked fine it is in my DLC list. It says it is installed on steam but when i log into warframe my platinum is still the same and nothings shows up. My warframe account and steam account are link. Can someone help please?

Edited by MachoMafia

11 answers to this question

You have to re-login. It happened to me as well. Make sure the DLC is checked on Steam and then make sure you launched the game via Steam. Once you've launched it initially, quit the game and then relaunch via Steam. Everything will be there.

Edited by CherryPauper

5 minutes ago, CherryPauper said:

You have to re-login. It happened to me as well. Make sure the DLC is checked on Steam and then make sure you launched the game via Steam. Once you've launched it initially, quit the game and then relaunch via Steam. Everything will be there.

Just tried that, does not appear to have worked. I relaunched it a couple times all via steam. The DLC is checked

Edited by MachoMafia

7 minutes ago, MachoMafia said:

Just tried that, does not appear to have worked. I relaunched it a couple times all via steam. The DLC is checked

It always works for me. Maybe try restarting Steam? I usually get the message "You have outstanding dlc packs, would you like to apply them?" or something like that when I relogin a second time. You may need to contact the vendor if it's still not working. Once the DLC is checked and has "Installed" as its status on Steam, you start the game via Steam, login, exit, start the game again via Steam, login, and then view the DLC popup.

Edited by CherryPauper

15 minutes ago, CherryPauper said:

It always works for me. Maybe try restarting Steam? I usually get the message "You have outstanding dlc packs, would you like to apply them?" or something like that when I relogin a second time. You may need to contact the vendor if it's still not working. Once the DLC is checked and has "Installed" as its status on Steam, you start the game via Steam, login, exit, start the game again via Steam, login, and then view the DLC popup.

Yea, tried all that. Not working. I've sent a ticket in but will have to wait till Monday. Any other recommendations?

2 hours ago, MachoMafia said:

I just bought the Rending Turn Pack, worked fine it is in my DLC list. It says it is installed on steam but when i log into warframe my platinum is still the same and nothings shows up. My warframe account and steam account are link. Can someone help please?

The "Player Inventories" are currently marked as "Delayed" in some Steam servers Status. This is probably a problem/maintenance on their end, please be patient, the inventories should be updated as soon as the Steam servers will be ready.

3 hours ago, Yaerion said:

The "Player Inventories" are currently marked as "Delayed" in some Steam servers Status. This is probably a problem/maintenance on their end, please be patient, the inventories should be updated as soon as the Steam servers will be ready.

The inventory servers are back to normal now (not delayed) and still nothing. Seems other people are having this issue. Any other guidance?

just re-logged in to Warframe after about an hr or so break, and was prompted to apply the steam dlc pack to my Warframe account/profile.

Appears at least me for to be fixed, i advise everyone else to try again now.

may luck be on all our sides.

Edited by Darkstorm0X53