Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where would be the best place to farm orokin cells? Any infinite missions? Do smeetas help at all?

InterPlanetaryPurplyNoms

Question

7 answers to this question

Dark Sector Defence on Caracol Saturn is a nice place to farm some (or many) orokin cells and slowly level some arsenal at the same time too. Gabbi Ceres is a nice place too (there you can also find some in containers or from cell arrays). Build a squad if you want with Pilfering Swarm Hydroid, Desecrate Necros and why not smeeta kavats are helpful too (don't know how much after the update but every added odd is better than nothing).

Also I suggest to unlock all nodes at Saturn and Ceres if you are hunting for Orokin Cells, buy the blueprint from the market and build titan extractors (up to 6) and in daily bases put them there for orokin cells (and the third at Earth/Eris for Neurodes or at Jupiter for Neural Sensors). The odds are faint but they return with rare stuff now and then in bundles of 4 orokin cells without really doing anything by yourself. I say to build 6 (or even 9) in case that when you retrieve them and they are damaged you can put the second (or even the third) spare team of extractors you have. You can retrieve the titan extractors every 4 hours. You can also build 3 of the Distilling extractors too to put them everytime you are about to close the game 'cause they need 8 hours before you can retrieve them but the odds of bringing something good are a bit raised, but not necessary if you ask me, titans are bringing all kind of goods even if the odds are lower.

I currently have 292 of them, I think most came from Infestation Outbreaks on Saturn. I've never farmed them and I do outbreaks regularly, the survival and defense I think give the most. Probably since the spawns of infested seem a lot more dense I suppose. The above mentioned dark sector would likely do the same job and is always available, it just seems "Saturn + Infested = Massive clusters of Orokin Cells".

Saturn Assassination. Boss has a chance to drop Orokin Cells, and you can bring Telos Boltace with Reach (aka Telos Can Opener, the only thing I use it for really, Syndicate and looting) and just slidespam while going to the boss.

Yields 0 to 4 per run and it's pretty quick.