Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I have a question for DE

(XBOX)JON789

4 minutes ago, Trissila said:

It's not about what you spend personally. It's about you being content for other players.

People play the game, and they want to play with other people. By your own figures, 75% of them do, outnumbering solo players (what does that even mean, by the by? people who literally never play with other people? What's the criterion? You yourself seem to count yourself amongst "solo players" yet you say you help newer players out, which by definition is not solo) by three to one. They keep coming back to the game, and thus keep potentially spending money, because there are other people to play it with. If you play entirely solo, you are not providing a reason for them to come back and keep paying their money. Which, combined, is substantially more than your money.

But that's all aside from the point, really. You have access to the Ignis Wraith. Even if you are 100% determined in your outright refusal to play the game with anyone else, the cutoff for receiving a blueprint on a Ghost Clan is like 250 points. If you play the new mode, at all, you will get that much by yourself. If you are sitting in a solo clan, you do not need the research project. You will get your BP, you will get your Ignis Wraith, and you will have absolutely zero need to duplicate the blueprint.

Yeah i don't think you understand very well, the 25% solo players means they just have their own dojo..by themselves, built on their own, solo..

they (we) do of course play missions with other people, and help others out when needed, i think you missed the point of this thread to be honest

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)JON789 said:

Is there something wrong with how i choose to play the game?

as if it's any concern of yours..

not sure how you got that from what i said m80, but if you want to go on the def and get ur phany sore then you are welcome to

10 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

#GloriousSoloMasterRace! no annoying trolls or unskilled players to spoil your games, no mirage Spamulor builds taking all your kills, and you can go at your own pace and challenge yourself by doing hard missions without teammates to fall back on. no toxicity, no restraints, and a chance to increase your own skill level at the game.

if you aren't yet a member of the Glorious Solo Master Race, join us! I promise you it's a far better Warframe experience!

I agree the only thing i use public Matchmaking for is leveling when i´m to lazy to do it alone.(I´m not afk just want it faster)

#GloriousSoloMasterRace

Edited by Genesis7000

On 3/21/2017 at 9:24 PM, (Xbox One)JON789 said:

Now think about what you tried to convey in this sentence and read it back to yourself

well since i wasnt talking to you in my first post, and you chimed in with some jerky boy reply that had nothing to do with anything i said but quoted me anyways, so.....yeah

like i said, get butthurt if you want buddy, there is a LOT of things you wont have, if you feel the need to complain every time you dont get something you want you are going to be very busy :)

On ‎03‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 4:14 PM, (Xbox One)JON789 said:

Why would you do this to us DE?

I recommend you take solace in the fact that....eventually...DE will stop caring about Warframe.  They'll turn the servers off.  All the time, money, and effort spent on the game will disappear into nothingness.  So how much does it really matter if you can't collect everything here and now?

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG
edited for clarity

And suddenly I make a 180 on the topic because there's a spot listing "Ignis Wraith" research on the clan stat screen which is now permanently greyed out and counts against completed research.

F*** me, seriously?  It's one thing for it to be a bonus for clans that achieve it, it's something completely different for it to instead be missing from the clans that don't achieve it, especially when it's percentage-based.  The entirely of my being okay with it was because there was nothing suggesting it was missing from the clan research.

On 25 March 2017 at 2:46 AM, Vox_Preliator said:

And suddenly I make a 180 on the topic because there's a spot listing "Ignis Wraith" research on the clan stat screen which is now permanently greyed out and counts against completed research.

F*** me, seriously?  It's one thing for it to be a bonus for clans that achieve it, it's something completely different for it to instead be missing from the clans that don't achieve it, especially when it's percentage-based.  The entirely of my being okay with it was because there was nothing suggesting it was missing from the clan research.

The whole idea of actually having to earn research for your dojo is just terrible i think anyway, i did in fact try to recruit people prior to the start of event but the only responses i got were from players that were so new to the game...they wouldn't have lasted  five minutes, even if they understood what we had to do.