Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Electric Shield And Speed Should Be Removed

Solaurus

The two skills are group buffs and Speed makes you do more melee damage and allows for group to move faster.

If you look at Volt as a Solo unit skills are meh but think of them for a Squad.

Uhhmmmm....electric shield is amazing, try using it then firing at infested ancients. See how fast they go down when they are Volt's supposed weakness in enemy types.

In fact try using it against any damage resisting enemy.

Useless my hairy left genital.

Also, never underestimate speed. It allows you to get to places that other frames can't for vantage points to do damage from, or just plain quicker. If you think about it, speed is probably your most universal DPS improving ability, simply by allowing you to get between enemy clusters faster.

Edited by J-Pax

Ok. If you suggest Speed and Electric shield be removed. What to replace them?

And I am totally against this. I love Volt just the way he is. Why would you want to remove Speed?

Edited by Paravex

Those are his two best abilities...

Speed is kind of meh now (although I am a solo player so my opinion is biased) and electric shield is my favorite ability in the game. It greatly increases your dps and makes you immune to damage since enemies are too stupid to walk around it.

Here's an idea: No.

There's a difference between being a glass cannon and being offensive utilitarian.

And you dare use Volt as your profile picture? Shame on you, for ye know not the true ways of the Volt frame.

i have him potatoed, multi forma'ed, and he's my most used frame..... I just don't wanna see him ignored like an abandoned dog by DE.

Edited by Solaurus

Make Volt swing even faster with Speed and give weapon elec damage and give Volt small aoe stun. There. Speed is now damage based.

Melee Speed buff for a frame with 10 armor is stupid. Whats the point of charging in for melee when you're going to die or using it and barely melee-ing at all.

ps: can we let this topic die? i had a bottle of alchoholic substance before i made this topic and i wasn't exactly in my right mind writing this.....

Edited by Solaurus