Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Mechanic Concept] Awakening Mode {Channeling and Focus System Combined into One} THANKS FOR MY 4TH PRIME TIME RECOGNIZED FAN CONCEPT

FoxFX

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I've been working on a concept for a channeling rework since I first heard they were ditching it in melee 3.0. I had intended to post it myself but you've already got quite a post here so may as well throw it in. My version is called Void Channel instead of Awakening, but same basic principle. This version has basic buffs to a variety of Warframe aspects, with the possibility to buff different stats further through focus schools. Also, as a console player, I decided to use a hold-trigger rather than using up a seperate input.

Channeling is now an operator-to-warframe link, with new focus school branches. Holding the operator mode trigger (PS4: L1+R1) will activate Void Channel mode. Void Channel drains operator energy over time while active in exchange for buffs to a variety of aspects of your warframe's performance. After use, operator energy regenerates 3x slower until it is allowed to regenerate completely, at which point it will return to normal until Void Channel is used again.
The ability is unlocked at Mastery Rank 10 after completing The War Within. 

Mobility
+5% Sprint speed
+5% bullet jump
Defense
+1/s health regen
+5% armor
Strength
+10% damage to weapons
+5% ability strength
+15% ability cast cost

At Mastery 15, the effects are increased to:

Mobility
+10% Sprint speed
+10% bullet jump
Defense
+2/s health regen
+10% armor
Strength
+20% damage to weapons
+10% ability strength
+10% ability cast cost

At Mastery 20, the effects are buffed to their final base values of:

Mobility
+15% Sprint speed
+15% bullet jump
Defense
+3/s health regen
+15% armor
Strength
+30% damage to weapons
+15% ability strength
+5% ability cast cost

Edited by (PS4)warhero229

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Drejzer said:

From what Steve (it was him, wasn't it?) mentioned, they basically want to add DT...
I mean Devil Trigger Channeling 2.0, that would work like DT.

There was a time someone mentioned to me that Focus System was initially designed to be something similar to DT. However that was scrapped for the Focus Sytem we had and have now.

This concept was made over a year ago to grant a solution to the Channeling and Focus System before Focus 2.0 was released.