Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So The Braton Prime Is Real...

tsubasakuroi

How'd that happen in the first place?

So the Braton is a Tenno weapon anyway but its current Corpus design looks now is a placeholder or something?

EDIT: thread derailed, this is apparently now a Braton, Braton Vandal and Braton Prime discussion and whether the Braton Vandal should be a sidegrade or an upgrade.

Yes, it's that topic. Again.

Edited by tsubasakuroi

weird weapon to choose to prime, we need more prime secondaries

Seriously.  Bronco?  I want bolto prime!  Furis prime!  Lex Prime!  Even sicarus prime!

Tho I'll still use the bronco I like the regular one OK =P  and bolto prime is unnecessary, we got acrid.  But Furis prime would be fun.

And i expect the Braton Vandal to be buffed to atleast it's level.. soon!

Braton Vandal should only be at the same level of the Braton. I think Braton Prime is a Braton upgraded using the Orikin technology/artifacts you get via raid while Brandal is just a customized Braton version of the Tenno.

Braton Vandal should only be at the same level of the Braton. I think Braton Prime is a Braton upgraded using the Orikin technology/artifacts you get via raid while Brandal is just a customized Braton version of the Tenno.

Uhm.. no. Braton Vandal has a right to be back where it was when it was released.. meaning it being a straight upgrade to the Braton and on par with Prime weapons of the same type like Lato.

Uhm.. no. Braton Vandal has a right to be back where it was when it was released.. meaning it being a straight upgrade to the Braton and on par with Prime weapons of the same type like Lato.

How about no? Again buffing it way ahead of Braton "might" cause some QQ so I'd rather have it as a side grade. I've seen some of  your post that you wanted it buffed because of its text description and on that you'll notice that even the Tenno couldn't upgrade it without sacrificing something.

Edited: Corrected "decription" per Sonicbullitt's post.

Edited by Neuetype

How about no? Again buffing it way ahead of Braton "might" cause some QQ so I'd rather have it as a side grade. I've seen some of  your post that you wanted it buffed because of its text decription and on that you'll notice that even the Tenno couldn't upgrade it without sacrificing something.

Get yourself a Braton Vandal.. then we may talk again because right now any buffs or changes for the Braton Vandal will not affect you so ..the only one QQ'ing here is you.

Get yourself a Braton Vandal.. then we may talk again because right now any buffs or changes for the Braton Vandal will not affect you so ..the only one QQ'ing here is you.

Sure, give me yours? I'm not arguing Brandal shouln't be buffed all I said it should not be on the level of Braton Prime like you want.

Sure, give me yours? I'm not arguing Brandal shouln't be buffed all I said it should not be on the level of Braton Prime like you want.

Braton Vandal is a customized, improved, superior version of the stock Braton. It was released as a better weapon. It is intended to be the better weapon. It was nerfed and the normal Braton buffed because of jealous griefing crybabys that do not own the Braton Vandal. The faulty reasoning behind this is not the case for letting it be like it is anymore.

Braton Vandal should be on par with the best available Braton version (in this case the Braton Prime) because people who own and earned the Braton Vandal can actually use them as a viable alternative when they want to use a Braton weapon. Everyone else can get the Braton Prime. That's fair. There is no reason what so ever to say no to this.

It will work like this: Mk1 Braton you get from the start, stock Braton you can buy BP in the market and craft cheaply. Braton Vandal is Exclusive and should be just as good as the Braton Prime. Everyone not owning the Braton Vandal can farm the Braton Prime and be as happy as the guys using the Braton Vandal.

Edited by Namacyst

I agree with this point. I myself don't have the Braton vandal but if the snipetron Vandal and Lato Vandal are straight upgrades why can't the Braton Vandal be too ? Its only right for the Braton Vandal too to be a straight upgrade although I think its rate of fire should still be the same just its base damage should be buffed. 

How about no? Again buffing it way ahead of Braton "might" cause some QQ so I'd rather have it as a side grade. I've seen some of  your post that you wanted it buffed because of its text decription and on that you'll notice that even the Tenno couldn't upgrade it without sacrificing something.

Its spelled Description*-_-  anyway back on topic, so what if it causes some QQ ? Those people QQing are just jealous they don't have one. I don't have one and I'm not complaining. They could buff the Braton Vandal to the same damage as the Prime however the Prime should have higher fire rate and less accuracy and the Braton vandal would just be a more accurate version of the Prime there everyones happy.

Edited by Sonicbullitt

Braton Vandal is a customized, improved, superior version of the stock Braton. It was released as a better weapon. It is intended to be the better weapon. It was nerfed and the normal Braton buffed because of jealous griefing crybabys that do not own the Braton Vandal. The faulty reasoning behind this is not there anymore.

Braton Vandal should be on par with the best available Braton version (in this case the Braton Prime) because people who own and earned the Braton Vandal can actually use them as a viably alternative when they want to use a Braton weapon. Everyone else can get the Braton Prime. That's fair. There is no reason what so ever to say no to this.

Source please?

Here's mine, it came from Warframe Wiki:

A special version of the standard BRATON rifle with a slower fire rate but offering higher accuracy and damage values. The BRATON VANDAL has been customized by the Tenno with a blue-green metallic finish, and Lotus branding on the grips.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Braton_Vandal

Lastly I don't see any superior/better word on the description only special so it shouldn't be better than Braton.

Again I'm not against it being buff so it could be a sidegrade for the Braton but what you're asking is just too much. I kinda have a feeling you just want to be a special cookie.

@Sonicbullitt

Thanks for correcting me and please see post above. As for the Snidal, I don't mind them getting nerfed so it would be inline with the lore. I'm also not against buffing Brandal its just that my case is it should just be a sidegrade.

Edited by Neuetype

Source please?

Here's mine, it came from Warframe Wiki:

A special version of the standard BRATON rifle with a slower fire rate but offering higher accuracy and damage values. The BRATON VANDAL has been customized by the Tenno with a blue-green metallic finish, and Lotus branding on the grips.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Braton_Vandal

Lastly I don't see any superior/better word on the description only special so it shouldn't be better than Braton.

Again I'm not against it being buff so it could be a sidegrade for the Braton but what you're asking is just too much. I kinda have a feeling you just want to be a special cookie.

You weren't there when the Braton Vandal was released and how the weapons were balanced back then. It was intended as an upgrade with it's 20 base damage compared to 16 of the normal Braton. You weren't there to see how the Braton Vandal situtation became a thorn in the eye for the open beta newcomers because they saw a gun that was not available for them, ignoring and/or just not accepting why the gun was handed out exclusively and that the people who own it do it for a reason that did not apply for the newcomers. You did not read the whining threads that lead to the Braton Vandal nerf and the Braton buff, full of grief and jealous demands without any logic or reason why a Braton should be buffed and the Braton Vandal nerfed. You don't understand basically what's this all about.

Braton Vandal IS a special cookie and it deserves to be on par with the best Braton type available so you can use it viably. Braton Vandal was released as a special gun .. not a special skin and owners of that gun have a right to use it as a viable alertnative to the current available Braton type weapons meaning it has to be as good as the best Braton out there. It will be a sidegrade to the Braton Prime but not better, an Upgrade to the normal Braton because that's what it's supposed to be.

All your attempted reasoning of "no" has no reasonable foundation to it and statements like "what you're asking is just too much" just makes you look like all the jealous kids out there just wanting the Braton Vandal to be as bad as possible because they can't get their hands on it.. even if it does not affect you in any way if the Braton Vandal is better than the normal Braton.. even more so now that there is the Braton Prime for you to obtain. People who don't own the Braton Vandal have no downside from it being a sidegrade to the Braton Prime. That's how it is.

Edited by Namacyst

You weren't there when the Braton Vandal was released and how the weapons were balanced back then. It was intended as an upgrade with it's 20 base damage compared to 16 of the normal Braton. You weren't there to see how the Braton Vandal situtation became a thorn in the eye for the open beta newcomers because they saw a gun that was not available for them, ignoring and/or just not accepting why the gun was handed out exclusively and that the people who own it do it for a reason that did not apply for the newcomers. You did not read the whining threads that lead to the Braton Vandal nerf and the Braton buff, full of grief and jealous demands without any logic or reason why a Braton should be buffed and the Braton Vandal nerfed. You don't understand basically what's this all about.

Braton Vandal IS a special cookie and it deserves to be on par with the best Braton type available so you can use it viably. Braton Vandal was released as a special gun .. not a special skin and owners of that gun have a right to use it as a viable alertnative to the current available Braton type weapons meaning it has to be as good as the best Braton out there. It will be a sidegrade to the Braton Prime but not better, an Upgrade to the normal Braton because that's what it's supposed to be.

All your attempted reasoning of "no" has no reasonable foundation to it and statements like "what you're asking is just too much" just makes you look like all the jealous kids out there just wanting the Braton Vandal to be as bad as possible because they can't get their hands on it.. even if it does not affect you in any way if the Braton Vandal is better than the normal Braton.. even more so now that there is the Braton Prime for you to obtain. People who don't own the Braton Vandal have no downside from it being a sidegrade to the Braton Prime. That's how it is.

I'm just curious and FYI I've read the Braton Vandal Buff thread too and on your post there and I'm just playing along your rules to follow the flavor text on weapons:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/58915-braton-vandal-a-balancing-suggestion/?hl=%20braton%20%20vandal

Also It was made available but was not handed out, as handed out sounds like it should've just appear on my inventory. Lastly, I'm being reasonable for my arguments and looks like game lore is on my side also so please don't use a personal attack that I'm jealous.

Again I'm just saying be more reasonable to the buff you're asking for as I've been following your post and everytime all I see is you want to be a special cookie.

@Volt_Cruelerz

I would agree a bit that it could be a bit better than the standard to appease Brandal owners' Exclusivity arguement but not much(like 5-7% more DPS than standard ones?).

Edited by Neuetype

At this point, I'd kinda like to see the DPS somewhere between the default and prime.The other Vandals appear to be upgrades and judging by the Lato, primes are better than vandals.

Perhaps with 24 damage?

Sounds good.. would put the Braton Vandal exactly back where it all started. 4 points ahead of the normal Braton

I think at this point based on the other Vandals that the Brandal should be better than the Braton.

I'm just curious though, perhaps I missed it, but aside from "it's exclusive," I didn't see any other reasoning for it to be on par with the prime. I don't think it should be far worse, but based on the Lato..

I did read something about the Lato Vandal Having 5-10% more DPS than the Standard Lato and I do think it could be an acceptable baseline for Vandal weapons.

Again I'm not against buffing the Brandal I just don't see it to be on par with the Prime especially since the Brandal is an exclusive non obtainable item.

Edited by Neuetype