The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XP From Banshee Quaking

TheLostBeast

Does the XP of enemies killed by my banshee quaking only goes to my warframe?

If so, then how come others have their XP share to all other weapons when quaking?

BTW, I was quaking with my banshee and i got 27 xp each wave

Edited by TheLostBeast

How Affinity in Warframe works...

• When your Warframe kills something, 100% of affinity goes to your Warframe.
  • When your weapon kills something, 50% goes to your weapon and 50% goes to your Warframe.
  • When someone else kills something 75% is distributed to your weapons and 25% goes to your Warframe.
  • Sentinels get an additional 100% affinity from everything, they do not reduce the amount of affinity you get.

So basically it is faster to let other people kill stuff when you are ranking weapons up...

Spoiler

For the love of god just make 100% of the affinity from a weapon's kill go to that weapon and a bonus 50% go to your Warframe, I know it is "Affinity creep" but it is better than leeching being the best way to rank stuff up.

If you kill with your warframe skill, all of the xp goes to warframe. Kills with weapons split 50/50 xp to the weapon and your warframe. When you kill, your squad mates get 25% of the xp to their warframes and the 75% remaining equally split to their weapons, like if they have one weapon equipped, it gets all 75% of the xp, 37,5% for two and 25% for three weapons.

Edited by lmonteiro94
typo

7 hours ago, Aurea_Hiigara said:

Your kills give you XP to the weapon that kills the enemy - in Banshee's case, the warframe.

Can you explain this:

when i forma a weapon, i remove all others, go to hydron or akkad, get over 85% of the kills with my banshee, no weapon used, and still i reach level 30 in less than 20 waves.

Unless i am leveling a sentinel, then it takes a lot of time, but for a weapon, with nothing else in the loadout. i never had a problem with banshee giving xp to my weapon.

And i am pretty sure that i did not share that much of xp from my squad to reach level 30 as i am doing most of the killing