Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll Back To U8.3.3...

InhumaneSlayer

This change is for the worst..

Foundry has changed into something terrible to look at, the new artifact system.. has potential, but is lacking and still needs to be improved/reconsidered.

DE.. You have rolled out this "amazing" update too quick, U8 was a fantastic addition... U9, this is something that will cost you members.

Personally, I'd Say roll back to U8, until you have perfected U9

Edited by inhumaneslayer

Foundry has changed into something terrible to look at, the new artifact system.. has potential, but is lacking and still needs to be improved/reconsidered.

DE.. You have rolled out this "amazing" update too quick, U8 was a fantastic addition... U9, this is something that will cost you members.

Personally, I'd Say roll back to U8, until you have perfected U9, or even get beta testers.. to Say yay or nay to the decisions.

You are aware we are beta testing warframe in its open beta form?

This update didnt brin anything new. Giving new gameplay mods to old content,some new weapons ( upgrades of old ones ), only one frame and some cosmetics? And we waited for that 2 months? DE why are you killing your own game?

Personally, I'd Say roll back to U8, until you have perfected U9, or even get beta testers.. to Say yay or nay to the decisions.

Personally I like most of u9 but cant stand the aura mod part... I liked it better before ...especially since I was already supercharged and maxed out.

All that planning and work will have to be redone just to use something I already had before.

The aura system is total bullS#&$.  Remove a feature from the game and wrap artifacts into a new mod slot (still the same mod system).

Thanks for removing the feature artifacts and replacing it with junk.

Now there is nothing you can load into your loadout that does not cost mod points.

Besides that the rest seems great, but honestly removing artifacts in this way makes the ones that were worthless even more worthless and the ones that were not worhtless are now equiped at the cost of something in our current builds.  Even with forma this is just weak and a step in the wrong direction.  Removing flare (especially flare that is equipable free upon attaining) makes your game dull DE just like Planetside 2 balancing everything into mediocrity.

Edited by Nickeltoe

This update didnt brin anything new. Giving new gameplay mods to old content,some new weapons ( upgrades of old ones ), only one frame and some cosmetics? And we waited for that 2 months? DE why are you killing your own game?

You kidding??!?! This update is awesome so far :O

There's this thing call "clan dojo" that you can build and expand, and get awesome cool stuff from it.

I'm currently building my first room. This looks like a lot of awesome content :3

The aura system is total bullS#&$.  Remove a feature from the game and wrap artifacts into a new mod slot (still the same mod system).

Thanks for removing the feature artifacts and replacing it with junk.

Now there is nothing you can load into your loadout that does not cost mod points.

Besides that the rest seems great, but honestly removing artifacts in this way makes the ones that were worthless even more worthless and the ones that were not worhtless are now equiped at the cost of something in our current builds.  Even with forma this is just weak and a step in the wrong direction.  Removing flare (especially flare that is equipable free upon attaining) makes your game dull DE just like Planetside 2 balancing everything into mediocrity.

Having things like auto regen of energy for 0 mod cost was kinda stupid.