Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Okisor -Advanced combat rifle (Fan concept)

Sketch065

My own custom weapon i designed for Warframe.

If Stalker can have his custom weapons then so can i.

The idea for this gun started a long time ago in this galaxy, still in the days of damage 1.0. A few weeks ago i found an old sketch of the gun, that i drew back in the day, and decided to update the apperance, determine its statistics and eventualy build a miniature of it.

okisor___concept_sheet__fan_concept__by_

Pictures with better resolution:

Spoiler

-Okisor

okisor___miniature__fan_concept__by_sket

-Size comparison

okisor___size_comparison__fan_concept__b

-Fire activated

okisor___fire_activated__fan_concept__by

-Empty barrel

okisor___empty_barrel__fan_concept__by_s

-Come on baby light my fire

okisor___fire__fan_concept__by_sketch306

-You're poison running through my veins

okisor___toxin__fan_concept__by_sketch30

-Ice ice baby

okisor___cold__fan_concept__by_sketch306

-How shocking

okisor___electricity__fan_concept__by_sk

I hope you like it.

Tell me in the comments what do you think or if you want to change or add something.

And if you like the tiny gun i made, be sure to check my Deviantart gallery or my forum thread, where i post pictures of some things that i make.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

BBI8jf6g.png

On Prime Time 164, where my gun concept was displayed, Rebecca wondered about how elemental moding would work.

To be honest, when i was designing this gun the tought of elemental moding was kinda "half-baked".

So i've done some thinking and i think i figured it out.

When instaling an elemental mod, the mod would effect it's element as normal while replacing other elements and effecting their damage with only 50% efficiency.

For example: Installing Hellfire would increase the heat damage like it normally would (+90% dmg), but other elements would combine with only 50% of the mod's stats (+45% dmg).

So instead of frost, toxin and electricity, the gun would now posses blast, gas and radiation.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Update:

I'm affraid that the gun might be a little too OP in it's current state, so i decided to add a little "restrictions" instead of a nerf to statistics.

-Player requires mastery rank 10 to be able to use the weapon.

-After each switch of the elements, the gun will need 30 seconds to calibrate itself to the new element. In this time, the player will not be able to replace the element and the gun will deal reduced damage. The damage will start at 50% and will continue to increase over the calibration period untill it reaches it's full damage.

Edited by Sketch065

• 2 months later...

BBI8jf6g.png

On Prime Time 164, where my gun concept was displayed, Rebecca wondered about how elemental moding would work.

To be honest, when i was designing this gun the tought of elemental moding was kinda "half-baked".

So i've done some thinking and i think i figured it out.

When instaling an elemental mod, the mod would effect it's element as normal while replacing other elements and effecting their damage with only 50% efficiency.

For example: Installing Hellfire would increase the heat damage like it normally would (+90% dmg), but other elements would combine with only 50% of the mod's stats (+45% dmg).

So instead of frost, toxin and electricity, the gun would now posses blast, gas and radiation.

Congrats on both createing a spectacular custom model AND createing a moderately fleshed out weapon of true tenno elegance suh! I envision this chap as the gun the Orokin hopes to have in tenno hands just before the Old War came to an end before it ""wasn't needed anymore"". Given the return of ol burny mc-cracked face, looks like our octo-step-mom has let us have the good sctuff!

4 hours ago, Unus said:

Congrats on both createing a spectacular custom model AND createing a moderately fleshed out weapon of true tenno elegance suh! I envision this chap as the gun the Orokin hopes to have in tenno hands just before the Old War came to an end before it ""wasn't needed anymore"". Given the return of ol burny mc-cracked face, looks like our octo-step-mom has let us have the good sctuff!

Since you mentioned Orokin i thought i should point out a few things.

I don't want this to be an Orokin weapon (in other words: NO Prime version... NEVER), I want this to be a pure, modern Tenno weapon.

Prime weapons are good, but with all of them being versions of Tenno weapons, gives me the impression that the only thing the Tenno know about making weapons is how to make lesser copies.

1 hour ago, Sketch065 said:

Since you mentioned Orokin i thought i should point out a few things.

I don't want this to be an Orokin weapon (in other words: NO Prime version... NEVER), I want this to be a pure, modern Tenno weapon.

Prime weapons are good, but with all of them being versions of Tenno weapons, gives me the impression that the only thing the Tenno know about making weapons is how to make lesser copies.

Of course, that was the point of what I said. Because of the fact the War ended before it was ever finished, a Prime was never developed, as resources were allocated to desperate repairs and Orokin appeasement. It was up to the Tenno to fill in the gaps on the chart to make the weapon in it's entirity, as there were neither assembly lines for it's parts noir any none-digital models made for it. Whatever the Orokin had planned, died with them.

Edited by Unus

1 hour ago, Fulgie said:

how much spare time do you have again?

I used to have too much, but now, i have almost none. At the moment i am both on practical education and have around 15 exams to study for, so each day i have around 20 minutes to work on my miniatures and log in the game to feed my kubrow. I am working on another weapon concept for about 2 months now, keep an eye on it in the following week.

• 2 weeks later...

Update:

I'm affraid that the gun might be a little too OP in it's current state, so i decided to add a little "restrictions" instead of a nerf to statistics.

-Player requires mastery rank 10 to be able to use the weapon.

-After each switch of the elements, the gun will need 30 seconds to calibrate itself to the new element. In this time, the player will not be able to replace the element and the gun will deal reduced damage. The damage will start at 50% and will continue to increase over the calibration period untill it reaches it's full damage.

• 2 weeks later...