Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia Quest help (spoilers obv)

Tesseract7777

Question

So I rushed building the Mandachord and I am on the second mission. 

I reach the Hydraulis, I click x on it and Suda pops up and says some stuff about it being part of Octavia's Anthem (what is playing). I can click on some parts of it to change how it sounds, but there was no indication at all as to what I was supposed to do with this thing. The mission wp indicator still indicates that what I need to do is something with this "hydraulis", but I have absolutely no clue what I am supposed to do. 

Anyone figured this out? I don't mind puzzles, but I feel like I don't even have any clues. Or is the mission supposed to move on after you click on it, and my game is glitched? Anyone get through this mission yet? 

For those who have the issue of not being able to interact with the Hydraulis on Lua after killing the Sentients:

I think i have it figured out. Once you enter the room, two sentients spawn, you kill them 3 more spawn, what worked for me is to constantly remain close to them (as close as you can without getting killed) so they could see me and i could see them at all times. I don't know if this was just blind luck but i thought i'd share it with everyone else who has the similar issue.

DE needs to look into this as it is causing alot of frustration....

Edited by Serbian2G

I,m stuck here too, after several attempts, killed all, opend all lockers there is to find. Tryed pressing x on the organ, changingadding the rithem of the music, Nothing happens.

Finaly got it figured out,  When your at the Organ look at the figures above it, press the squares below at the same place those figures are at. 

:highfive:

Edited by mathicratio

12 hours ago, Sk8er432 said:

if someone solved the puzzle post a screanshot beacuse i am lost as fk

Above each section is a column of 3 squares. Where you see a blank square click in that box on the lower section boxes.

The lit squares are boxes already filled.

Stuck on Lua as well can't interact with the console and it was a stupid tough fight to get to that point 5 of the sentients dead and now it's a fail anyways think I'll wait a month until they get their crap together.

Edited by Reefler

Finished all missions solo in first part and then moved on to the Simaris bit. Did the quest on the big wheel in the sky, then did the next [getting harder] same wheel in the sky, then it came around again [yet harder] and i thought,' to hell with this, I'm bored stupid', if this is what the game has come to it's time to call it a day.

Edited by CaptainEras

I suffered this bug too. but a friend of mine said that you need to kill ALL the sentients on your way to the Hydraulis.  That includes the first two that spawns (which surprised Ordis as to why there are sentients)

also try waiting for the conversations between the cephalons and hunhow to end before killing the sentients.. that might help.

Okay, I figured out how to do the hydraulus on Uranus but I am having one problem: I can not select he last two note sections on the far right of the scale. I can move the mouse under them on the scale, which lights them up like I should be able to interact with them. But when I scrole over them to input the last note I need, they grey out as if my mouse wasn't even over them. I've tried restarting the mission but that does't seem to work either. Does anyone have an idea how I can fix this so I can continue the quest line?

On 31/03/2017 at 3:05 AM, CaptainEras said:

Walk in the park . . . can't understand why anyone would have problems with this very simple quest ? lol. :)

If you read about the bug you'd understand why people can't complete the quest. It's because the game doesn't let you! and it's not even that easy. The battalysts are so hard to kill.

On March 24, 2017 at 9:28 PM, Tesseract7777 said:

So I rushed building the Mandachord and I am on the second mission. 

I reach the Hydraulis, I click x on it and Suda pops up and says some stuff about it being part of Octavia's Anthem (what is playing). I can click on some parts of it to change how it sounds, but there was no indication at all as to what I was supposed to do with this thing. The mission wp indicator still indicates that what I need to do is something with this "hydraulis", but I have absolutely no clue what I am supposed to do. 

Anyone figured this out? I don't mind puzzles, but I feel like I don't even have any clues. Or is the mission supposed to move on after you click on it, and my game is glitched? Anyone get through this mission yet? 

Yes but i think ur no by now is a bit old, you just mark the same tune on the bottom that are on the top, Same line and only highlight tune on lower graph that match top