Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mandachord Bug and Anniversary Questions

Ceadeus

So outright, I can't claim the Mandachord from my foundry, it just kicks back a message saying "Unknown Error" (Very insightful, right?) and I'm also curious for players like me who already have been around for an anniversary and have all the previous gifts, do we NEED to play these quests again for any later content?  To put it bluntly I'd rather not play them just to clutter my inventory with weapons I already have and I'm just going to sell...

Just now, Nyaa314 said:

Three free weapon slots?

I guess, but I've got a bunch of spare slots and I don't tend to keep that many weapons just because they're not viable or not that fun to play with :/ I just don't want to run into a "You didn't complete these 3 quests so you don't get to play the new one!" scenario just because I didn't want duplicate rewards, y'know?

1 minute ago, InsanityKey said:

I guess, but I've got a bunch of spare slots and I don't tend to keep that many weapons just because they're not viable or not that fun to play with :/ I just don't want to run into a "You didn't complete these 3 quests so you don't get to play the new one!" scenario just because I didn't want duplicate rewards, y'know?

DE probably did this event for those who missed the previous anniversary, so they don't have to deliver 4 weapons this year through mailbox, but only one.