Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Clan without a warlord

(PSN)BigDaddyShayne

Question

I'm in a clan who's warlord has not logged in for 4 years.... 

My question is, can I get it transferred to me so I can manage it?

I recently asked the old warlord about this and I guess he doesn't have the space to download it and do what needs to be done... . 🤔

Any help or ideas would be great.

Thanks

8 answers to this question

A BIG thanks to all of you for your ideas and replies. DE has fixed the problem. Since I am the highest ranking player in the clan I am now Warlord and can manage the clan. Thank you, thank you. It's been a long time since we had some management. Now I can clean house and get the clan where it needs to be.

Contact Support.

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Take a screenshot of when they last logged in and send it to them.  IIRC, they'll attempt to contact the Warlord via email and if they don't hear back in like a week or something, they'll make you the Warlord.  Last I heard, they don't kick nor demote the MIA Warlord, just promote you, and you can't kick nor demore someone of equal rank, so even if they decide to come back, they aren't out a clan. 

37 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Contact Support.

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Take a screenshot of when they last logged in and send it to them.  IIRC, they'll attempt to contact the Warlord via email and if they don't hear back in like a week or something, they'll make you the Warlord.  Last I heard, they don't kick nor demote the MIA Warlord, just promote you, and you can't kick nor demore someone of equal rank, so even if they decide to come back, they aren't out a clan. 

That's a pretty good way to handle it, I hope that's true.

14 minutes ago, (PS4)BigDaddyShayne said:

Ok I can take a screenshot but I'm not sure how I would send it them on the PS4.  I'll have to check it out I guess.

I could screenshot with my phone and send, so that should work.

Thanks!

http://gadgets.ndtv.com/games/features/how-to-take-screenshots-on-the-ps4-and-share-them-674034

23 minutes ago, Raliegh said:

That's a pretty good way to handle it, I hope that's true.

Yeah, it is nice.

Once you become the holder of the clan.....you CAN Demote and/or Expel the prior WARLORD. Finding out that they deleted their software and are never coming back to WARFRAME is a great reason to remove them all the way. As long as you are going to be in your clan active, there should be no hard feelings from someone that has not been on in 4 years being kicked. Lead your clan and be a grand WARLORD.

Cheers