Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bug on the second mission of Octavia's quest

TolomeusDoor

When I arrive at the part where I've to use the Hydraulus, i can't select the last note of the song. The boxes with the symbols of the notes just stay black when i move the cursor of top of them. I tried to repeat the mission or close the game multiple times but anything work and the bugs remain the same each time. Am I the only one?

41 minutes ago, TolomeusDoor said:

When I arrive at the part where I've to use the Hydraulus, i can't select the last note of the song. The boxes with the symbols of the notes just stay black when i move the cursor of top of them. I tried to repeat the mission or close the game multiple times but anything work and the bugs remain the same each time. Am I the only one?

Me too... 

42 minutes ago, Shizzelle said:

why cant i use the console at all after i killed the sentients?  Am i missing something it is still highlighted but when i go up to use it to play the song, there is no option for the x, this is the fifth time i have tried this mission

I'm having the same problem. The objective remains highlighted but it won't give me the prompt to activate the council.

7 hours ago, StrategicDeciever said:

I'm having the same problem. The objective remains highlighted but it won't give me the prompt to activate the council.

I am also having this issue. I destroyed the sentients and then nothing. Mission marker there and no way to start it. Argh, DE fix these bugs....please.

Done trying on this mission for now...back to another game.

Adding onto this thread with another second note bug: After defeating the 6 sentinels, I am unable to interact with the instrument at all.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Enter the mission (second note)

2. Kill all sentinels in the room with the instrument

This is currently a progression-stopping bug.