Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About the Dex Syndana and a Misunderstanding

So,

I noticed a lot of players complaining about the dex syndana not being here yet in chat on xbox, and wanted to clear up some things.

Thank you for four amazing years, Tenno!

As our thanks to you, we've got the Dex Nouchali Syandana coming to your inbox on March 28! Until then, from March 24 to March 27 gear up for Sortie-styled Tactical Alerts where you can fight to salvage and claim our previous anniversary gifts!

Today, as of this post, is March 24th.

The post CLEARLY states that the syndana will be coming to our inboxes March 28th.

The Tactical Alert will last until March 27th, and started today, March 24th, as stated above.

I wanted to make this post to clear up a misunderstanding, and to notify you more simply.

also, to make sure this is more of a discussion thread, what fashion frame stuff are you going to be doing with these dex weapons and syndana?

9 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Skidplay 490 said:

So,

I noticed a lot of players complaining about the dex syndana not being here yet in chat on xbox, and wanted to clear up some things.

Today, as of this post, is March 24th.

The post CLEARLY states that the syndana will be coming to our inboxes March 28th.

The Tactical Alert will last until March 27th, and started today, March 24th, as stated above.

I wanted to make this post to clear up a misunderstanding, and to notify you more simply.

also, to make sure this is more of a discussion thread, what fashion frame stuff are you going to be doing with these dex weapons and syndana?

nice of you to try, but people won't read this and still create their own topic about it wondering why they don't have it